⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I agree with Mike. Some fans actually believe this franchise, with decades of history, will magically change the way they do things.
Kenny's puppet Hahn already came out and send they arent throwing any money at the issues. I guess you will be trading a couple of guys then.
Cubs can use a 1st baseman, send Vaughn to the North Side and we will give you Madrigal back :LOL::LOL:
I did not know they have 30 million+ a year wrapped up in 3 relievers LMMFAO

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Kenny's puppet Hahn already came out and send they arent throwing any money at the issues. I guess you will be trading a couple of guys then.
Cubs can use a 1st baseman, send Vaughn to the North Side and we will give you Madrigal back :LOL::LOL:
I did not know they have 30 million+ a year wrapped up in 3 relievers LMMFAO
He didn’t exactly say that but you’re absolutely right about the relievers. That’s why pounding your chest about their payroll looks even dumber. It highlights the ineptitude of the front office.

Go sign Abreu to play first. I see a lot of moron fans threatening to leave the team if he isn’t resigned. I love Pito but an incline in doubles and decline in HR’s is trending the wrong way for a DH. I’m fine with letting him walk.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
He didn’t exactly say that but you’re absolutely right about the relievers. That’s why pounding your chest about their payroll looks even dumber. It highlights the ineptitude of the front office.

Go sign Abreu to play first. I see a lot of moron fans threatening to leave the team if he isn’t resigned. I love Pito but an incline in doubles and decline in HR’s is trending the wrong way for a DH. I’m fine with letting him walk.
“We’re not going to be able to just throw money at the problem,” he said.
Reinsdorf in too damn loyal, he was with Gar/Pax with the Bulls and he has been with TLR, Kenny and his puppet.

Heard something interesting regarding Abreu on 670 this morning. One of the baseball insiders thats on like once a week, said they should probably re-sign him just for his leadership. Guy said he is pretty much the leader of the clubhouse. Sign him with him knowing he is going to now be the backup at 1st and the occasional DH spot. Thoughts on that?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
“We’re not going to be able to just throw money at the problem,” he said.
Reinsdorf in too damn loyal, he was with Gar/Pax with the Bulls and he has been with TLR, Kenny and his puppet.

Heard something interesting regarding Abreu on 670 this morning. One of the baseball insiders thats on like once a week, said they should probably re-sign him just for his leadership. Guy said he is pretty much the leader of the clubhouse. Sign him with him knowing he is going to now be the backup at 1st and the occasional DH spot. Thoughts on that?
What he meant was they can’t just sign free agents to fix the team. The guys here need to play better or they need to swap them out.

What leadership? The team played absolutely horrible. He didn’t light a fire under their ass. Cueto and Andrus were the 2 guys questioning the fire in the club house. That begs the question, what is he leading exactly?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
What he meant was they can’t just sign free agents to fix the team. The guys here need to play better or they need to swap them out.

What leadership? The team played absolutely horrible. He didn’t light a fire under their ass. Cueto and Andrus were the 2 guys questioning the fire in the club house. That begs the question, what is he leading exactly?
Bro, you do know how fucking cheap your owner is. $200+ million payroll going into next year. Team won 81 games and probably didnt make much money for the market they are in. No way will they be spenders unless they cut payroll some how, some way.
Huggerorange73 huggerorange73, I know you have a spreadsheet saved in your laptop on how much money the SUX made this year, please post it

IDK, just repeating what I heard in terms of him being a leader.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Bro, you do know how fucking cheap your owner is. $200+ million payroll going into next year. Team won 81 games and probably didnt make much money for the market they are in. No way will they be spenders unless they cut payroll some how, some way.
Huggerorange73 huggerorange73, I know you have a spreadsheet saved in your laptop on how much money the SUX made this year, please post it

IDK, just repeating what I heard in terms of him being a leader.
Hold up, by no means am I saying the sox are big spenders. They aren’t. Reinsdorf allocates a certain amount of funds and actually approved a decent payroll for 2022. The morons in the front office spent it improperly. I’m not going to call Jerry cheap based on 2022. My gripe is he’s too loyal to replace said morons with people who can’t build a winning team through drafting and free agent acquisitions.

I said that Hahn didn’t actually say they aren’t spending money. Though that may be the actual case, that’s not what was actually said.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Shawn1112 Shawn1112 please see below:

Capture.JPG

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
SUX aren’t playing and the Cardinals choked. I’m a happy camper
This is how you know your team is pure fucking trash.

You only find happiness in your rivals losing because you sure as fuck can't find it in your own team winning.

Kinda like Bear fans with the Packers.

I personally love it!!!!

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This is how you know your team is pure fucking trash.

You only find happiness in your rivals losing because you sure as fuck can't find it in your own team winning.

Kinda like Bear fans with the Packers.

I personally love it!!!!
I’ve never denied it or said differently. I get pure joy out of seeing the SUX lose, even more so this year. Fucking bums

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Thread Info