⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Are you north side ferries lubing up for the pounding this weekend?
You guys are going to be playing essentially a minor league team. Anything short of a sweep and you should be embarrassed.
But I'm ready for all the shit talking that will be coming my way lol. If I can dish it out, I better be able to take it, right?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Let's go Sox

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57 and IZZy

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Im just typing facts, IDC who wins either, as the Cubs are going to be horrible for years due to shitty management as usual, and thats really the only team I care about.

The Cubs throughout history have destroyed the Sox though, and that goes back much further than my time. I remember it pissing Ozzy off after the WS year the Sox had. Ozzy blew up during an interview after a loss complaining about the city not giving them the respect they deserved, even after they just won the WS. Maybe cause you just lost the city series to a team that sucked, hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Im just typing facts, IDC who wins either, as the Cubs are going to be horrible for years due to shitty management as usual, and thats really the only team I care about.

The Cubs throughout history have destroyed the Sox though, and that goes back much further than my time. I remember it pissing Ozzy off after the WS year the Sox had. Ozzy blew up during an interview after a loss complaining about the city not giving them the respect they deserved, even after they just won the WS. Maybe cause you just lost the city series to a team that sucked, hahaha.
Again incorrect.

In 2005 the teams split the 6 game series 3-3.

The following season Sox won the 6 game series 4-2.

I'm struggling to find facts to back your claims.

So far you're batting zero like your Cubs.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Maybe if your fair weather ass took your ass to a few games a year. U would see as many SUX fans with their faces stuck to their phones like every stadium including Wrigley.
Nothing like Wrigley, not even comparable. Wrigley is the biggest group of yuppies I've ever seen. I'd expect to see less yuppies at a Kenny G concert.

Sox have actual fans in their park.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Nothing like Wrigley, not even comparable. Wrigley is the biggest group of yuppies I've ever seen. I'd expect to see less yuppies at a Kenny G concert.

Sox have actual fans in their park.
Again bro, look around Guaranteed Rape. But your a fair weather fan so you wouldn’t know. Both Wrigley the GR have yuppies and fans with their faces glued to their phones. I’ve been to more games at GR the last 5 years then you the SUX fan.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Again bro, look around Guaranteed Rape. But your a fair weather fan so you wouldn’t know. Both Wrigley the GR have yuppies and fans with their faces glued to their phones. I’ve been to more games at GR the last 5 years then you the SUX fan.
You're a closet Sox fan....admit it. I've seen it a million times. Sooner or later you'll hate the cubs more than most.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
I’d jump off a bridge before I root for the red headed step child of Chgo.
For someone who hates them so much you certainly seem obsessed with them, up to and including your avatar pic.

Cub fans are hilarious ?

We DoN't CaRe AbOuT tHe SuX!!!!

Sux....Guaranteed Rape, Red Headed Step Children....how insecure are you my guy?

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
For someone who hates them so much you certainly seem obsessed with them, up to and including your avatar pic.

Cub fans are hilarious ?

We DoN't CaRe AbOuT tHe SuX!!!!

Sux....Guaranteed Rape, Red Headed Step Children....how insecure are you my guy?
Your reaching bro. Obsessed with them, negative. I’ve said probably 5 times I have family and friends who are SUX fans. Life is short my man, spending time with loved ones is priceless. Maybe you don’t get that.

My avatar pic has been the same for 6-7 years. Didn’t happen yesterday.

Yes I’m a die hard Cubs fan, not a bandwagon fan. Again have said this before. I’d throw a fucking bash if the SUX team plane crashed and burned, NFG. That’s how much I hate them pricks. But carry on, I’m enjoying this.

I haven’t addressed you in what a couple of weeks.Stay off my dick and keep my name out your mouth. You sound insecure buddie

Thread Info