⚾ MLB Official Baseball Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
*Shawn around the campfire of his next party*

So there i was, in the urinal trough at Wrigley Field.....
You want to know something funny. My Grandma owned a 2 flat on a double lot at 3643 n Wayne when we were kids. Thats like a stones throw away from Wrigley. Spent a lot of time at my Grandmas during the summer as kids. That whole area was pretty fucked up back then, tons of gang shit. So naturally we went to a fuck ton of Cub games. At like 10yrs old, we would clean the upper deck and lift all the seat bottoms for free tix to the next game and i did that in to my early teens.

My Grandma always told my brother and I, dont use the troughs. As she thought there might be some perverts there looking at our dicks. She drilled it in our heads to only use the toilet even if we have to just piss even in our teen years. Till this day, when I go to Wrigley by habit I will go to the toilet to take a piss. I gotta catch myself and say wtf are you doing go piss in the trough lol.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
418cNFE.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
They gave 170m to Heyward, they'll give 200m to Baez.... They'll also give Rizzo a big payday too, even though he's played like shit for 3 years now, and Bryant will be gone. Leaving no money for good players to be signed, or any chance of this team being competitive for a long time.
Rizzo isnt getting a huge payday due to his back, I'd bet he gets in the neighborhood of 70 million for 5yrs
Imo, Contreras is the only one they need to pay

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Moncada has a $70M contract. Why are you comparing him to $200M Baez?
Who is comparing him to a 200m contract that he doesnt have???
You said Baez leads the league in strikeouts, I said Moncada has 2nd most in a season in history.
So please show me where I compared a contract that he doesnt have. Like I said dude, educate yourself before talking shit.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Who is comparing him to a 200m contract that he doesnt have???
You said Baez leads the league in strikeouts, I said Moncada has 2nd most in a season in history.
So please show me where I compared a contract that he doesnt have. Like I said dude, educate yourself before talking shit.
What does Moncada have to do with Baez leading the league in strikeouts and wanting $200M?? Seriously don't get where it fits it, please explain.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You’re bringing up stats from 2018 but then tell people not to bring articles from 2016. Make up your mind.
Seriously dude, an article about a chomo vs baseball stats? You dont think their are chomo's that are SUX fans.
You guys want to argue baseball statistics I'm game, I'm like an encyclopedia. Yes I'm a die hard Cubs fan, but I'm also a die hard baseball fan except for when it comes to the red headed step children on the south side.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
What does Moncada have to do with Baez leading the league in strikeouts and wanting $200M?? Seriously don't get where it fits it, please explain.
You stated a fact and I did as well, please re-read all my posts. Notice where I said I wouldnt give Baez 200M?
Your easy prey when it comes to this shit, and I have said before. Imo your a bandwagon fan, I respect the shit out of some SUX fans including a few on here. But not you, you always come with BS lies. For instance a few years ago you tried saying you were at a game and it was packed. I pointed out that there was less than half the capacity. Then you said, Oh well I thought the lower bowl was full.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Here's some recent numbers.

But...you know...BaEz MaKeS pLaYs BrO!
View attachment 95043View attachment 95044
And Tim Anderson has led the league in errors once for sure, maybe twice. For the record for those of you who have a hard time understanding what I posted. Sorry maybe my 8th grade edumication at CPS is throwing you off. Ive already said Baez isn’t worth what he is asking. Baez has regressed big time last couple of seasons. Maybe the contract is fucking his head up, or maybe he just needs a change of scenery. Your guess is as good as mine. ?‍♂️

Thread Info