Gaming Official Playstation Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I dont do anything online with that game...as long as they dont somehow fuck up single player. Wonder if that means we'll see a new game announced soon..
All I do is play it online, we usually get all our drunken idiot friends together and play a few rounds.

Fun game to just not give a shit and just relax and BS while playing.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Sony or whoever needs to bring back MAG. Fucking played the SHIT out of that.
Wasnt Zipper responsible for MAG? I didn't end up playing that one, and honestly got tired of SOCOM when they introduced the vehicles and shit, made the game less fun for me.

Give me a clan war where we can pick Fish Hook as terrorists, with some Crossroads tie breaker and I'm set.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
We used to play the fuck out of that game, everyone we knew was on it, we had clan nights that we would be on till like 2 in the morning on weeknights, all weekends were warring. It was great.

I am sure most of it is nostalgia and it won't be nearly as good, but that game was so much fun.
I can still hear the sounds of a suppressed rifle being shot at an enemy. Lol.

Reactions: FESTER665

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Sony or whoever needs to bring back MAG. Fucking played the SHIT out of that.
:rofl: I played a big joke on my brother in law with that game. He spent the night one time and we were playing. I told him that if he gets down, to YELL "Medic" into the mic so that nearby medics can revive him. Lo and behold, he gets down and he's screaming medic. Every time there would be a nearby medic reviving him. Then I couldn't hold in my laughter as I told him that they couldn't hear him. Hell, I didn't even have my headset hooked up.

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Tried to get a digital edition today from the Amazon drop and had it in my cart a dozen times but it dumped it every time. I also have FB marketplace messages to a bunch of PS4 Pros and nobody is returning my messages.

oh come on arrested development GIF

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
have wombat wombat score you one.

It's been dry af lately - outside of paid best buy / walmart (and this recent amazon) I haven't seen much.

Plus last time I bought Bru Bru a console, he got one himself, how selfish... :mamoru:

I'll be on the lookout.

Nick and I are using similar methods. I'm on the computer 10 hours a day so having inventory alerts up in the background is really easy. And, yeah, once I got the sites dialed in I was able to score two Series Xs last year, but PS5 is proving more elusive.

Reactions: wombat

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
PS5s were actually EASIER for me to buy when they were harder for everyone else.. I think the reason is in the past it would take 30 minutes or so of dealing w/ the bullshit to get one before they were sold out, where now they're ACTUALLY sold out within a few minutes.

Reactions: Bru

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Wasn't there one called "Black" or something, were the tagline was "blow shit up, blow it up again. blow the snot out of it!" And it had vehicles/buildings that you could just keep blowing up till there was nothing left?

There absolutely was for the OG xbox, and I still own it. I fucking loved that game. It really was ahead of its time. Just absolute mindless destruction of whatever you pointed your gun at. This game took the "red barrels mean explosion" gaming trope to a new height. I remember just standing there once shooting out a glass roof and just watching all the shards break and fall. It was amazing :LOL:

I actually think its BC and can be downloaded on XBL still.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
There absolutely was for the OG xbox, and I still own it. I fucking loved that game. It really was ahead of its time. Just absolute mindless destruction of whatever you pointed your gun at. This game took the "red barrels mean explosion" gaming trope to a new height. I remember just standing there once shooting out a glass roof and just watching all the shards break and fall. It was amazing :LOL:

I actually think its BC and can be downloaded on XBL still.
No hiding in walls in Red Faction, no care.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info