šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I mean he was great and all, but spending a 1st round pick on a kicker is a terrible idea.

I just think Gruden falls in love with certain players and always reaches for them and it drives me nuts.

Last year it was Arnette at CB... All the draft analysts said 2nd or 3rd round grade... Raiders take him in first round..

Same with Ruggs, I thought he was maybe the 4th or 5th best WR in the draft, I was praying they went with CeeDee Lamb.... First WR picked? Ruggs. Everyone "oh, he's so fast, he's like our version of Hill from the Chiefs..." Yeah, hes fast at the 40 yard dash, but if you watch him play in pads, getting in and out of breaks, he's not that fast.

So aggrivating.
Believe me when I say, I feel your pain

Reactions: FESTER665

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I respect Chris Simms. He is usually on point with his comments and rankings from his past draft videos.

Here's his first round mock. He has the Pats moving up but taking a WR instead of a QB.

Simms ranks Mond as a 1st round talent. Do the Bears take him if he's available in round 2? Simms has OT Rashawn Slater dropping to the Bears at 20. That would be... phenomenal.

Simms has the Raiders taking LB, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. J OK

Other than the first two picks, there's no consensus among the commentators doing mocks so who knows what will happen.

A bunch of QBs are going to go round 1. WR and OT are deep depth spots. There are several great DBs.

Shocker at the end of the video. Justin Fields to Tampa at 32.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I respect Chris Simms. He is usually on point with his comments and rankings from his past draft videos.

Here's his first round mock. He has the Pats moving up but taking a WR instead of a QB.

Simms ranks Mond as a 1st round talent. Do the Bears take him if he's available in round 2? Simms has OT Rashawn Slater dropping to the Bears at 20. That would be... phenomenal.

Simms has the Raiders taking LB, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. J OK

Other than the first two picks, there's no consensus among the commentators doing mocks so who knows what will happen.

A bunch of QBs are going to go round 1. WR and OT are deep depth spots. There are several great DBs.

Shocker at the end of the video. Justin Fields to Tampa at 32.

I wouldnt be opposed to a LB if they find a perfect fit for Bradley's system, but I think S is a bigger need and then O-Line..... Their LB core is decent if Bradley can get more out of them than that bum Paul Guenther

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
If Fields is available at #20 (wishful thinking). The Bears would take him at #20

If he was there at 17 I dont think Gruden would pass on him.....

Year one he is third string behind Carr and Mariota....
Year two he is second string behind Carr.....
Year three he takes over for Carr because he is a UFA at that time.

Praying he wouldnt do it, and drafts defense, but who knows with him anymore.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
17 may be too high for the talent level of Safeties available this year.

One more day and all the round 1 speculations end. Finally.

I would agree, Iā€™m hoping they trade back a handful of picks, then use whatever they get there to move up with their2nd round pick.... Theyā€™re always reaching for picks anyway.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Just for fun and bragging rights, how do you guys expect the top 10 to look?

1. Lawrence
2. Wilson (both locks)
3. Mac Jones (first spot of interest in the draft. Who will the 49ers take?)
4. Pitts (Generational talent at TE) Atlanta is going to be a scary offense with him added.
5. Ja'Marr Chase (Top WR and has school history with Burrow)
6. DeVonta Smith (Surprise WR pick to Dolphins)
7. TRADE! (Patriots move up and take Justin Fields)
8. Sewell
9. Micah Parsons
10. Patrick Surtain II (Sean Lee retired recently)

I threw this list in at Fantasy Football Today on FB. If you get the most picks right, you get to join one of their FFT leagues. Had to gamble on Detroit trading down just because nobody is picking Fields to go at 7. Almost 400 entries so far. If you want to put in a list, go to Fantasy Football Today on FB and join their group.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

giphy.gif

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info