šŸˆ NFL Official 2021-2022 NFL Thread

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Uh oh. Deshaun Watson latest to be hit with sexual harassment.

Shows that when you are a famous rich kid, getting BJs from masseuses may not be the best idea. It's DeShaun's word against theirs. Looks like the women have the same lawyer. Reminds me of what's his face, Michael Avenatti.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Uh oh. Deshaun Watson latest to be hit with sexual harassment.

Shows that when you are a famous rich kid, getting BJs from masseuses may not be the best idea. It's DeShaun's word against theirs. Looks like the women have the same lawyer. Reminds me of what's his face, Michael Avenatti.
Money grab by a thirsty lawyer and some thirsty whores. Why didnt the whores go to the police after it happened?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
1616250507287.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Looks like the NFL is going to be the first sports organization to require vaccinations to attend games. I wonder what the Constitutional issues will be. Private organization asking for vaccinations. If you had the virus and didn't get vaccinated, shouldn't that count, too?
The constitutional right to attend football games is definitely being threatened

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Sebastian Janikowski memories lol

I mean he was great and all, but spending a 1st round pick on a kicker is a terrible idea.

I just think Gruden falls in love with certain players and always reaches for them and it drives me nuts.

Last year it was Arnette at CB... All the draft analysts said 2nd or 3rd round grade... Raiders take him in first round..

Same with Ruggs, I thought he was maybe the 4th or 5th best WR in the draft, I was praying they went with CeeDee Lamb.... First WR picked? Ruggs. Everyone "oh, he's so fast, he's like our version of Hill from the Chiefs..." Yeah, hes fast at the 40 yard dash, but if you watch him play in pads, getting in and out of breaks, he's not that fast.

So aggrivating.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info