đź‘‹ INTRO Newbie from Lisle, but living near Indy

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Hi everybody, I've been involved in a few atypical projects, and have found a lot of inspiration for them in this forum. Therefore, I suppose it's time to introduce myself.

My name's Jon. I'm originally from Lisle, IL, and I'm now living just south of Indianapolis. I grew up loving Buicks, particularly Grand Nationals and big block cars. However, building and restoring them has proven to be incredibly expensive, so my taste has opened up quite a bit. I have an '86 Grand National which I keep relatively stock, but I also have an '02 Camaro 3.8 5-speed which I added a turbo to it with hopes of having a cheap/modern GN tribute. I look forward to bouncing ideas off of you guys as I continue building and modifying.

Cheers,
Jon

Cgge0Pb.jpg

qOwvStt.jpg

VJf3fLD.jpg

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Underdog engines and SUPER underdog transmissions :rofl: Stupid W-body had us all.

BTW, :fy: Turbo V6 and :wavey:
Sweet! Agreed. Even being RWD isn't going to be super easy. The T5 is going to be a weak point once I replace the clutch. The 4t65e is the main reason I didn't try swapping a LeSabre T-type. (Although, I'd still like to!)

Thread Info