New B-Dubs Sauces

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I know the wings aren't the best but Buffalo Wild Wings is releasing four new sauces and I'm kinda excited about the lemon pepper and Carolina Reaper ones.

Buffalo-Wild-Wings-Adds-4-New-Wing-Sauce-Flavors-Including-New-Pizza-Wings-Sauce-678x381.jpg

New Pizza Wings sauce features Garlic Parmesan sauce dusted with tomato powder and basil for a classic pizza flavor without all the carbs.

New Orange Chicken sauce offers an Asian comfort food experience with a sweet, orange citrusy flavor that’s pumped-up with a hint of cayenne peppers and soy. Each order comes with a special Buffalo Wild Wings fortune cookie.

New Lemon Pepper sauce is a wet version of the classic dry rub that blends lemon, black pepper and butter.

New Carolina Reaper Blazin’ sauce takes over as the brand’s new Blazin’ offering, featuring the world’s hottest pepper – the Carolina Reaper – blended with hot sauce, vinegar and a hint of red bell pepper and onion.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I have not had crosstown pub wings in a while. Those are some really good wings. They’re a little expensive but they’re also huge and their sauce options are great. I’ll go to BWW if I’m in a town I don’t know and want to have a few beers and some wings. I know they won’t be the best but I know what to expect.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info