New Alien Theory??

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So I listen to a lot of sports radio while driving for work. The other day they went off on a tangent about aliens. A caller says that aliens are actually evolved humans from the future traveling back in time. They made fun of him and I have to admit I was also laughing but the more I thought about it the more I was like...
giphy.gif

I need some Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat clarification.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
my issue with that theory is if we could time travel, what would be the reason to go back?

Let's assume time travel is possible. The next question would be "is there 1 "time"?" or "are there multiple timelines?"

depending on the answer, will determine if the theory of "Aliens are advanced humans going back in time" is a true possibility, the other makes it impossible because by traveling back in time, you are just traveling back in time on your current timeline, which would not be the same as going back to in time to the same timeline.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Because of no contact I am guessing one time line?
or nobody figured out time travel.

the other theory is when comparing Earth to the entire solar system, Earth is fairly older compared to other Earth like planets. It could be we are the first species to reach this intelligence level. Even when SETI was looking for Earth like planets, a lot of them were much younger then Earth even though they had the right "mixture" for life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info