Drag to reposition cover

NEW RIDE My Quest for a Skyline R34 GT-R

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
So when are you flying to japan to cruise it around, and is it eligible for import 1/1/24?

OP
willizm

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
So when are you flying to japan to cruise it around, and is it eligible for import 1/1/24?
It won’t be eligible for import until august 2024 based on its first registration date. So it’s going to be a long 3 years. Not sure if or when I’ll make it out to Japan but if I do I’ll get some video and pics. Flights are right around $4K

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Congrats dude, that car is sexy AF
The front plate bracket would drive me bat shit crazy though lol

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
It won’t be eligible for import until august 2024 based on its first registration date. So it’s going to be a long 3 years. Not sure if or when I’ll make it out to Japan but if I do I’ll get some video and pics. Flights are right around $4K
How does insurance and storage work for the next 3 yrs?

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Can you reserve the plate "JDM AF" three years early? If so get on it

OP
willizm

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Congrats dude, that car is sexy AF
The front plate bracket would drive me bat shit crazy though lol
if you look at all the GTR ztune the plate backer is molded into the bumper so I’ll just remove the plate or put a smaller decorative one.

1635256893419.jpeg

OP
willizm

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
How does insurance and storage work for the next 3 yrs?
It’s covered under their embrella policy for all the cars they are storing. I do have to pay a monthly fee for storage but payed that all up front as part of the purchase of the car

IceCreamAssassin

Drive Safe, Don’t Rape
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hmm, gonna have to think. I don’t recall, you have something unique on the Supra?

Z28Camaro

Addict
Donating Member
Reaction score
Really great news to see you found what you were looking for. Nice choice!

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Too fucking cool. Congrats man!

I personally like all of the NISMO stuff on the car. Gives it a lot of character and toughens them up a lot.

Are the GT4 wheels like what you posted in the picture showing the front license plate bracket a few posts up? If so, YUP.

OP
willizm

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Too fucking cool. Congrats man!

I personally like all of the NISMO stuff on the car. Gives it a lot of character and toughens them up a lot.

Are the GT4 wheels like what you posted in the picture showing the front license plate bracket a few posts up? If so, YUP.
exactly the wheels, intercooler and hood I’d like to go with. I agree it adds so much more to the car. I have to order the hood now so it’s ready in 2 years. I think everything else isn’t on the same waiting period.

Trust me I know but I’ve seen car worse condition cars going for even more so I get what I wanted at a price i am comfortable with.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
exactly the wheels, intercooler and hood I’d like to go with. I agree it adds so much more to the car. I have to order the hood now so it’s ready in 2 years. I think everything else isn’t on the same waiting period.

Trust me I know but I’ve seen car worse condition cars going for even more so I get what I wanted at a price i am comfortable with.
No disrespect on my end about the condition of the car. Looks great ( i'm suprised the offset on the wheel is what it is but aftermarket wheels will fix that ).
I don't think many of us on here know who is and who isnt a 'high roller.'

Congrats on the purchase !

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

That's not a bad price at all, honestly. Right color, right condition... If anything I'd say the period correct aftermarket stuff reinforces the value if not adds to it. It'll be a $275,000 car out of the container once it's legal stateside IMO :dunno:

OP
willizm

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
No disrespect on my end about the condition of the car. Looks great ( i'm suprised the offset on the wheel is what it is but aftermarket wheels will fix that ).
I don't think many of us on here know who is and who isnt a 'high roller.'

Congrats on the purchase !
I like the wheels but agree that a different setup would be better.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So what you're saying is I have 3 years to move into a house near you.

I must be your neighbor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom