Not open for further replies.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
giphy.gif

Regular
Jan 23, 2016
Grabbed some spark plugs too, as I should apparently be running a step colder.

I have now blown my car fund for the year :rofl:

That’s what I was thinking about my setup. But Unitronic said no plug change needed. I’ve learned that they are all a little different. I’m glad you are adding to your setup. It will be nice to see the gains.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This is my only car....I cant have it down for days....and I dont particularly want to swap my old tires on....then swap them off. SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP.

I'll coat them this fall when I ultimately decide what I wanna do.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This is my only car....I cant have it down for days....and I dont particularly want to swap my old tires on....then swap them off. SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP.

Side benefit of a Winter/Summer setup.

I literally have 4 full size spares in my APT right now. So if a tires gets killed, I can afford to ride on another rim for a while.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008

IF you keep it in the garage, you can have my G37 until they're ready, I will not be driving it for at least 3-4 months. LOL to the snip snap though, one of the best episodes.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It looked like rain so I hurried home, cant make any comments on drivability yet.

But they definitely look better on the car than the Hankooks did. Should look great when the drop happens...which wont be until next week as apparently the springs wont ship till Friday.

Reactions: greasy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info