Movie Lucy

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Too many actually hot girls I would rather watch, I have never liked her, bodies too weird, not pretty, and the movie was boring as hell except the very few super power scenes!!!!

Semi nice boobs can't fix any of that.

Literally just saw this post. Might be the dumbest thing he ever posted on here.

:s00ls:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Leave out the scientists and the poor ending and replace it with a brain power saves the day action finish and it would have worked better.

I didn't like the way the movie kept interjecting video clips to "explain" things. If you're going to do SciFi, expect your audience will be smart enough to get it. Don't do SciFi for idiots.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I finally got around to watching it. It's a mixture movie. Some decent action mixed with BS science theory. Could have been so much better if they had hired somebody who actually graduated with a degree involving brain science.
Except the whole concept is total BS. So it has to be fake and totally unbelievable because it's not a real concept.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
200.gif

I enjoyed the movie, but Ive never wanted more. Hell even that article mentions it

As for who was begging for Lucy to continue as a larger franchise... no one, really.

And I bet Freeman is only gonna be in like 1 episode.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I can hear Morgan on the phone now with his agent. "they're doing what? And they want me to do what? How much are they paying? Fuck that i'll do ONE episode, but they have to kill me off so I don't have to come back."
I literally read that in my head with Morgan Freeman's voice.

Reactions: Aircal and E

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I watched that show for one reason, Jennifer Carpenter.
She was good in it for sure and not bad to look at.

Just saying it was a good show but I believe Bradley Cooper was a focal point for the show and he was in EP1 and then not again for a LOOOOOONG time. And then it was just another episode or two then nope then canned.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info