Movie Hocus Pocus 2...

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
So anyone bother to watch it yet? My kids had to see it opening day on D+, so we watched it. It is what it is...

People complaining its nothing near as good as the original. Reviews are coming in its shit...

I think its lost on people that most Cult Classics dont become cult classics overnight. The First HP got shit reviews as well. It only took 30 fucking years for it to become the yearly halloween tradition its become, from 2-3 generations of people sharing it with their kids.

This new one is going to be the same. Its going to take time. At least the three ladies looked the parts. Although SJP is really starting to show age. You can always see a woman's age with their hands. Body could be a 10 and she looks 30, but the hands never lie and show shes actually 57...

Anyway if you take it for what it is, decent movie.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
We had a family night/get together at my in-laws with some cousins and their families on my wife's side. I put up the projector and screen outside in the backyard when it started getting dark and we all watched it on there. It was okay. Definitely not as good as the original but definitely better than what I expected.

Reactions: Stink Star
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info