Shawn's 2018 Trackhawk

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
So WHY do these lose so bad on value?? They are fucking awesome. Like literally the best fast family hauler you could ever ask for. I dont get it. I can see big expensive BMWs and Benz's getting killed on value because of maintenance costs and even worse break-fix costs once they are out of warranty. But why the jeep? The last gen SRT jeeps were the same. Not sure why.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
2.72 Hellraiser clutched pulley acquired. Brand new in the box and $150 off list price, couldnt say no to that.
Should put me at around 15-16lbs and over 800whp on corn once I have the injectors and BAP

I'm going in Jan 6th for the flex stuff. Swapping a 2.56 hell raiser onto the current setup with a ported snout and a 105mm TB. Curious to see how it does. Flex is the most exciting part of it all.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm going in Jan 6th for the flex stuff. Swapping a 2.56 hell raiser onto the current setup with a ported snout and a 105mm TB. Curious to see how it does. Flex is the most exciting part of it all.
I’m dropping my rig off Fri the 3rd and leaving it all week as I will be in Mexico. Just doing flex tune for now as I can’t swing the injectors and BAP yet. I put a feeler out to a friend on the south side who has guys that do some scamming type shit. He was getting ID1300X last summer for $650 thru those guys. Hoping they can come thru sooner than later.

Reactions: Spivitz

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
I’m dropping my rig off Fri the 3rd and leaving it all week as I will be in Mexico. Just doing flex tune for now as I can’t swing the injectors and BAP yet. I put a feeler out to a friend on the south side who has guys that do some scamming type shit. He was getting ID1300X last summer for $650 thru those guys. Hoping they can come thru sooner than later.

There are great deals all over the Facebook hellcat groups. SRT hellcat and demon group, and the hellcat challenger / charger parts for sale group. I'll keep my eyes open. The FIC 1200's are another option if you don't want to spend as much for the ID1300x. They flow just as well from what I understand.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Took a few pics today in Lil Village near 27th and Whipple and the back side of County Jail. 2 things that caught my eye. I need to throw my lowering springs on ASAP, and front plate needs to go ASAP as well. Also let the Hawk spread it’s wings a little while in Mexico. I suck at taking pics

F87628B2-9CCD-4509-B802-11BDF151734A.jpeg

85AE409F-0572-4486-B2CE-35932D3B415D.jpeg

667E61B3-1BDF-4BAD-B151-CC10B8D98147.jpeg

ACC1A9B1-771A-4CA5-9C37-5D457B973175.jpeg

99DB1963-A381-4C09-BC75-3464064D90CF.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Just had my 2nd kill, 18 Cherokee SRT same exact color as mine. He obviously had work done as I could see what looked like an intercooler and he kept up with me for the most part. Went from a 60 roll twice and both times I got him but not by much.

Rig is going to Jeremy Satera tomorrow and he will be doing the true flex fuel tune on it while I'm in Mexico. Will also have my Legmaker Intake on it as well. It was supposed to be here by Friday but it got shipped late, so its being shipped right to Jeremy's shop. Should p/u about 60whp with the tune and intake. I really wish I could swing the injectors and BAP right now just to have it all done and over with.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hawk has been dropped off. I might say fuck it and have him do everything and just use one of my CC to pay for it. If there is one thing I hate its paying for something twice as I'm doing with the paint on my Regal. He is tuning it now in order to do the flex fuel, tuning on supercharged/turbo vehicles isnt cheap. When I do the pulley and injectors it would need to be put on the rollers again to dial it in. Told him I'd sleep on it and let him know tomorrow. Wife will flip her lid, but as I always say. Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. I'll tell her "but your getting a new kitchen and its taking up a month of my time on the weekends" lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Put in the bigger injectors now and dial in both pulley sizes at the same time. Save time and money. Then you have either pulley ready to play.

Spending money sucks. But sometimes spending money now saves it later.
Exactly my thoughts, will probably wind up doing it and then just paying my CC off with my bonus in March

Last edited:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Decided to do it all, besides the true flex fuel, 2.72 pulley, ID1300X injectors, catless mids etc. Catless mids are the hold up as they were on fucking back order.
I touched base with Jeremy on Wednesday and he was hoping to have it in the dyno today or tomorrow.
Wife pays bills on the 15th and the 1st. The CC I used to give Jeremy 50% down was one of the bills she paid Wednesday. She looked at me, shook her head and said your un fucking believable, LMMFAO. I think she was semi okay with it because I have been busting my ass in our kitchen since the day after we got home from Mexico.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Decided to do it all, besides the true flex fuel, 2.72 pulley, ID1300X injectors, catless mids etc. Catless mids are the hold up as they were on fucking back order.
I touched base with Jeremy on Wednesday and he was hoping to have it in the dyno today or tomorrow.
Wife pays bills on the 15th and the 1st. The CC I used to give Jeremy 50% down was one of the bills she paid Wednesday. She looked at me, shook her head and said your un fucking believable, LMMFAO. I think she was semi okay with it because I have been busting my ass in our kitchen since the day after we got home from Mexico.

That’s awesome, the truck is going to be a rocket ? ship!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Wife pays bills on the 15th and the 1st. The CC I used to give Jeremy 50% down was one of the bills she paid Wednesday. [b[She looked at me, shook her head and said your un fucking believable, LMMFAO[/b]. I think she was semi okay with it because I have been busting my ass in our kitchen since the day after we got home from Mexico.

Another great advantage to my wife and I having separate credits cards for our personal stuff, and a shared credit card for shared expenses. Though these days, I'm not buying a ton of secret car parts.

Thread Info