Gaming GTA VI

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I'm fucking pumped about the release of the next GTA version. Figured I'd start this thread to post official and unofficial updates as they come out.

I've seen this a couple times now:

https://www.techradar.com/news/gta-6-release-date-news-and-rumors-mapping-the-path-to-grand-theft-auto-6 said:
GTA 6 could be expansive, set across multiple decades (1970s to 1980s) and locations (one of which is Vice City, another Liberty City and another is a fictional city based on Rio de Janeiro).

However, this makes me sad:

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1149529/GTA-6-Grand-Theft-Auto-release-date-Rockstar-Red-Dead-Redemption-2 said:
Grand Theft Auto fans might be facing an even longer wait for the reveal, as Rockstar seemingly focuses on a different project.

Fans clamouring for GTA 6 release date news will be disappointed to hear that Rockstar is planning a PC launch for Red Dead Redemption 2.

I have a feeling its going to take a loooooong time to get from one end of the map to the other:

Same link as above said:
The same rumours suggest that Grand Theft Auto 6 would launch as a timed exclusive on Sony's next-gen PS5 console.

According to an anonymous post on Pastebin, Sony allegedly paid “big money” to get timed exclusivity for GTA 6.

Reports have also suggested that GTA 6 won’t be coming to the PS4 and Xbox One “because of memory restrictions”.

This is due to the game having one of the biggest and most detailed maps in the history of video games.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Fans clamouring for GTA 6 release date news will be disappointed to hear that Rockstar is planning a PC launch for Red Dead Redemption 2.

Not sure why this is a disappointment. I'm a PC gamer and would really like to try Red Dead Redemption 2. I hear it was good.

I never really cared for the GTA series. GTA V had so many show stopping bugs in it at launch that it was a joke.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Not sure why this is a disappointment. I'm a PC gamer and would really like to try Red Dead Redemption 2. I hear it was good.

I never really cared for the GTA series. GTA V had so many show stopping bugs in it at launch that it was a joke.

Its coming. Be patient. I am. I refuse to do what they want and thats have me buy it on xbox and then buy it again on PC when that comes out. So I have stayed away from everything RDR2. Even though I want it like a dog wants to hump legs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info