Fun Florida Times

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Amy gets home from work and I am going to show her my son's Focus ST. He decided to enter a round-about at excessive speed and slid into the curb with the driver's side wheels. I loaned him a vehicle to get to work until he can get it fixed. At the least, he probably has a bent wheel or two and it's creaking and shaking so ?? Dumbass.

So, I tell the dog to stay and open the front door.

This was waiting outside and darted in. It's a Black Racer. They call them racers because they are super quick. This one was was around 4-5' long. Why it was waiting to get into my house is locked in its snake brain somewhere.

IMG_2389_S-500x347.jpg

The dog looked like this:

4be03c921d45c8e4fa9920a97bc9f04e.jpg

His day suddenly got a lot better. He's going after the snake. The snake is racing through my house. I grabbed him and dragged him to a bedroom. While I wasn't watching the snake, it disappeared. It either went back out the open door or is hiding somewhere in the house waiting to slither up on me when I'm in bed. Typical day in Florida.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Bro… like a BMW doesn’t beg for the same? Lol. I always drive mine like an asshole but at least I use my blinkers!

Bro, I am SO much more relaxed driving my bmw than I ever was in my ST. And when I wanna have my "bmw driver" moments I just flip up to sport mode and manual shift and away I go :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info