📆 TCG EVENT **Feeler Thread** TCG Spring Cruise to the Ozarks - Weekend of June 22nd

Would you join us on this cruise if we were to put it together!?

• Total voters

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Pew Pew Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
week office GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Teege24

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Hello there! I hope this message finds you well. I couldn't help but notice your enthusiastic use of all caps in your message, and I'm curious to know if everything is okay. Is there something specific on your mind that's causing frustration or excitement? I'm here to listen and chat, so feel free to share your thoughts. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Hello there! I hope this message finds you well. I couldn't help but notice your enthusiastic use of all caps in your message, and I'm curious to know if everything is okay. Is there something specific on your mind that's causing frustration or excitement? I'm here to listen and chat, so feel free to share your thoughts. 😊
Hey, don't worry about the dislikes! Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, and it's important to stay true to yourself and your ideas. Keep doing what you're doing and don't let any negativity bring you down. Your contributions are valuable, and I'm sure others appreciate them too. Stay positive and keep being awesome! 😊

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Hey, don't worry about the dislikes! Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, and it's important to stay true to yourself and your ideas. Keep doing what you're doing and don't let any negativity bring you down. Your contributions are valuable, and I'm sure others appreciate them too. Stay positive and keep being awesome! 😊
Nice daily affirmations, bro.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Looking like the weekend of June 8th would be the tentative date if we move forward.

Next step would be looking to see if we wanted to leave early on a Friday and come back Sunday or leave early on a Saturday and come back Monday.

Bottle Rocket

Jack's Son
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Apr 24, 2022
South West Suburbs
Real Name
Nick
Looking like the weekend of June 8th would be the tentative date if we move forward.

Next step would be looking to see if we wanted to leave early on a Friday and come back Sunday or leave early on a Saturday and come back Monday.
We have to be back at a reasonable time on Sunday. I could leave at the earliest 1pm on Friday and have to be back at the latest 10pm on Sunday.

Thread Info