I'm back baby! 14.

IMG_20200829_192008.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Yep what he said about spectating if ya lose. I usually run 4 guys in a group. If one or more drops out a round we just watch and talk shit until they fail or win. If you happen to quit out of a series before your group finishes, you still get the points and stay in the group. But just have to wait for everyone to be finished while youre in lobby.

Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I shit you not, before I rage quit for the night, I was on blue team. We were up 30 fucking eggs. 30! And then within I'd say 10 seconds? We were at 0....and only managed to get back 5? DQ. So fucking stupid. There isnt any strategy and half the time you're just mistakenly grabbing your teammate and send his egg flying across the arena. I hate it.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Was only a matter of time until folks started exploiting some of these bullshit team games. Its INSANELY easy to score basically non stop goals in soccer. Just have one dude stand where the ball drops and head butt before it touches the ground. Will rocket off into the net. Blue team just scored 6 goals in a row doing this. I tried to block them from doing it for over a minute while the rest of my team just ran around being fucking useless. I rage quit.

Have I mentioned how trash the team games are? :rofl:

Edit: It is INCREDIBLE how terrible some of these guys are in soccer. Like just mother fucking terrible. I'm losing my god damn mind tonight.

Edit: If you guys wanna win in soccer, DONT FUCKING ALL JUMP AT THE BALL AT THE SAME MOTHER FUCKING TIME. Why are these people so fucking dumb? Its it a PS4 thing? Does no one attempt teamwork? I'm blown away by how dumb the players in this game can be. I can be just as dumb but for fucks sake, the concept of soccer isnt hard. There is ZERO reason 4 dudes should constantly be clustered together jumping at the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Soccer one I usually sit as goalie. If im still with my 3 other buddies well divide and conquer the arena. We were 12 - 0 one time. But the jump ball thing for sure is a thing and easily gets the ball towards their goal. Something people usually forget about is just holding and pinning the other team players. Whether its in goal or at the drop spot, and really fuck em.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info