General Information

Absolutely love this thing. All stock.
FD4992D1-9147-4EB5-90F4-5F550D1D6C07.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Got some cold weather down here with that crazy weather that rolled through. I am still testing different RPMs and looking for the best launch. Dragy says 3.23 0-60 with 1ft rollout (the magazine number these days). Still have a lot of warranty left but I am already wondering what a pulley / tune would manage.

Pulley and tune will 100% for sure wake her up, add flex fuel with those 2 mods and now your talking lol.

Reactions: S8ER01Z

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
Pulley and tune will 100% for sure wake her up, add flex fuel with those 2 mods and now your talking lol.
I've seen some fast ones doing fuel upgrades (injectors + pump?), e85, upper/lower pulley and tune. Saw this one hit 9.09 @ 150mph (huge list of mods) but I don't need anything that crazy. :ROFLMAO: A nice 850-900hp would make it pretty potent from a roll (it's great from a dead stop already just weak from a roll).

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I've seen some fast ones doing fuel upgrades (injectors + pump?), e85, upper/lower pulley and tune. Saw this one hit 9.09 @ 150mph (huge list of mods) but I don't need anything that crazy. :ROFLMAO: A nice 850-900hp would make it pretty potent from a roll (it's great from a dead stop already just weak from a roll).

Satera_Tuning Satera_Tuning can get you there (850-900). Imo 775-825whp is perfect for the TH and Durango if your not chasing a 9 second slip. It will hang with most shit on the street and will absolutely hurt some feelings lol.
I wouldnt say they are weak from a roll, if your in the correct gear from a roll it will snap your head back and pin you to your seat.
If your just punching it while in drive then yes it will feel weak. My TH ( I know yours is a Durango) was pretty decent from a 40-100 roll, after 100mph then aerodynamics start coming into play.

Reactions: S8ER01Z

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
Satera_Tuning Satera_Tuning can get you there (850-900). Imo 775-825whp is perfect for the TH and Durango if your not chasing a 9 second slip. It will hang with most shit on the street and will absolutely hurt some feelings lol.
I wouldnt say they are weak from a roll, if your in the correct gear from a roll it will snap your head back and pin you to your seat.
If your just punching it while in drive then yes it will feel weak. My TH ( I know yours is a Durango) was pretty decent from a 40-100 roll, after 100mph then aerodynamics start coming into play.
I figured out how to force it down from a roll (hold left paddle in manual mode and slap back to auto) and yeah it definitely pulls hard but looking at my trap speeds (118 best) it can't really play with anything fast (the hellcat cars just smash it) in stock form. 0-100 it's crazy but 100+ I can really feel it slow.. like you said the aerodynamics aren't great. :) This maybe the best vehicle I will ever own... I can't think of many things that can do everything this can (tow, haul the entire family, haul ass, etc). I am aiming for a much better car to park next to it down the road but from a 'do it all' aspect this thing is nuts.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Reactions: Jon01

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
Day 1 ending in Kentucky. Mountains are a blast in this thing and had an impromptu run with an Audi RS4 that was nearly a dead heat (though I believe he was just starting to take it well into the triples).

For anyone curious of how bad the mileage is… I reset when I left town and left it for the entire trip (average speed was 70ish).
IMG_9939.jpeg

Thread Info