Request Do we need any of these add-ons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
story of our times not reading that GIF by Trevor Moore

I scrolled through and there’s probably some that may be good for you, but not any that I’d say we need.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
The only one I saw that might be useful (and it's something I do when attaching images) is that attachment manager 1.7 where it automatically adds a line between images. I've been doing that manually whenever I add images.

Otherwise, I just see a lot of mod/admin level things that I am not privy to.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The only one I saw that might be useful (and it's something I do when attaching images) is that attachment manager 1.7 where it automatically adds a line between images. I've been doing that manually whenever I add images.

Otherwise, I just see a lot of mod/admin level things that I am not privy to.
Already have it. Should be working.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I think a weekly digest might be good if sent to all, and the slumbering members might re visit.

On a different note, there seems to be 2 messaging systems, on here, start convo, quick etc., I feel like there are too many options.

I think you should add a new forum for just Drag Racing.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I think a weekly digest might be good if sent to all, and the slumbering members might re visit.

On a different note, there seems to be 2 messaging systems, on here, start convo, quick etc., I feel like there are too many options.

I think you should add a new forum for just Drag Racing.
I can (and wouldn't mind) removing quick message, but I do think people regularly use it. However, with conversations now being real time (like FB message), not sure if quick message is needed.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info