Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
My father is a boomer to the fucking T

Always talks about how his buddy with a javelin would lift the front tire on the street and that his Lincoln with a 460 could do 120 in a city block.

To round out his boomerness, married with 3 kids, bought his house for $30k, makes 6 figures with a high school diploma and my mom hasn’t worked since high school. Also afraid of technology.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

Always talks about how his buddy with a javelin would lift the front tire on the street and that his Lincoln with a 460 could do 120 in a city block.

To round out his boomerness, married with 3 kids, bought his house for $30k, makes 6 figures with a high school diploma and my mom hasn’t worked since high school. Also afraid of technology.
Oh my god

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Your father burdened the sole provider responsibilities, made six figures back then and had no debt?

He also drove a Lincoln, luxury car of the day.

What’s wrong with that picture?

Reactions: guspech750

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Your father burdened the sole provider responsibilities, made six figures back then and had no debt?

He also drove a Lincoln, luxury car of the day.

What’s wrong with that picture?
Did I say he made 6 figures back then? Did I say he has no debt? He currently makes that kind of money and he does have debt. He actually busts his ass at least daily.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
MY OLD BBC THAT I HAD BACK IN THE 70S COJLD HOPE A COKE CAN KINDS THESE DAYS DOMT NO NITHIN ABOUT AMERICAN MUSCLE

You forgot the part where he could tape a $100 bill to the dash and if the person could get it before he got to 100 they could keep it............But no one could ever get the 100 because of the acceleration of his car.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Literally everything I listed above is what defines a boomer. His job for the last 20 years has been Union as well.

I get the Javelin / Lincoln and afraid of technology, though anyone who works in technology understands it’s the Jackwagon behind the keyboard is the issue.

But buying a house, sole provider, married with kids seems common in households in any given neighborhood.

Reactions: guspech750

Thread Info