đź’¬ OT Geriatric fucks vs Millennials: Facts, Insults, Charts, Memes and More

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Once again, you can't get to me by making comments that don't affect me at all. You're wasting your time.

I suggested that people who bully others to the point they leave the site should clean up their acts. Members have left TCG because of the bullying. If that's you, take it to heart. If it isn't you, don't worry about it.

can you just pm me if you have an actual issue with me? :rofl:

holy fuck i cannot believe you are taking this thread to heart :rofl:

might be the most boomer thing in this thread yet.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
1605098306910.png

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Once again, you can't get to me by making comments that don't affect me at all. You're wasting your time.

I suggested that people who bully others to the point they leave the site should clean up their acts. Members have left TCG because of the bullying. If that's you, take it to heart. If it isn't you, don't worry about it.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

I’m so fucking glad the single person you’re speaking of is gone. Oh wait...

Fuck that bigot drag racing boomer

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Reactions: Nate

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Now that flyn's seriousness is done can we get back on track
These borderline Gen X fucks are next on my hit list. “Well technically I’m a year outside of the official millennial generation dates” *posts boomer style memes*

Thread Info