Food / Drink Arby's Brings Back Brown Sugar Bacon

Brand Eating

Feb 6, 2024
Arby's trio of Brown Sugar Bacon sandwiches.
Heading into spring 2024, Brown Sugar Bacon is back at Arby's for a limited time and is featured in three fast food menu items: the Brown Sugar Bacon BLT, Roast Beef & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich, and Turkey & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich.

Here's what you can expect from the latest batch of Brown Sugar Bacon sandwiches at Arby's:

• Brown Sugar Bacon BLT - Regular bacon, Brown Sugar Bacon, leaf lettuce, tomatoes and mayo, served on a toasted King’s Hawaiian bun.
  • Roast Beef & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich - Thin-sliced roast beef, melted Swiss cheese, Brown Sugar Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and creamy Dijon spread, served on a toasted King’s Hawaiian bun.
  • Turkey & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich - Thinly-sliced roast turkey, melty Swiss cheese, Brown Sugar Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and creamy Dijon, served on a toasted King’s Hawaiian bun.

All three Brown Sugar Bacon sandwiches are available now for a limited time at participating Arby's locations nationwide. Suggested prices comes out to $6.49 for the Brown Sugar Bacon BLT, $6.99 for the Roast Beef & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich, and $6.69 for the Turkey & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich.

Photo via Arby's.

Read more at Brand Eating!

Continue reading...

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So. I went grabbed me a bacon and beef sandwich today, cuz I was excite that bacon is finally back on the menu. Got back to my office, opened the sandwich up, and,

ITBPYbc.jpg

:travolta:

So let me ask you a question Ted. Do ya see anything wrong here? We got no bacon do we?!? Do we!! DO WE!!!

How in the fuck do you fuck up the BACON part of a BACON sandwich?? Jesus god almighty.

Wasn't too bad otherwise. The dijon sauce they use compliments it nicely, but not as nicely as SOME FUCKING BACON WOULD HAVE.

i'll try again at some point. At least I didn't order the BLT.

L

LINDA

Arby's trio of Brown Sugar Bacon sandwiches.'s trio of Brown Sugar Bacon sandwiches.

Heading into spring 2024, Brown Sugar Bacon is back at Arby's for a limited time and is featured in three fast food menu items: the Brown Sugar Bacon BLT, Roast Beef & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich, and Turkey & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich.

Here's what you can expect from the latest batch of Brown Sugar Bacon sandwiches at Arby's:

• Brown Sugar Bacon BLT - Regular bacon, Brown Sugar Bacon, leaf lettuce, tomatoes and mayo, served on a toasted King’s Hawaiian bun.
  • Roast Beef & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich - Thin-sliced roast beef, melted Swiss cheese, Brown Sugar Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and creamy Dijon spread, served on a toasted King’s Hawaiian bun.
  • Turkey & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich - Thinly-sliced roast turkey, melty Swiss cheese, Brown Sugar Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and creamy Dijon, served on a toasted King’s Hawaiian bun.

All three Brown Sugar Bacon sandwiches are available now for a limited time at participating Arby's locations nationwide. Suggested prices comes out to $6.49 for the Brown Sugar Bacon BLT, $6.99 for the Roast Beef & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich, and $6.69 for the Turkey & Brown Sugar Bacon Sandwich.

Photo via Arby's.

Read more at Brand Eating!

Continue reading...
They need to keep this sandwich on their menu..delicious sand

Thread Info