Anyone know who rolls fenders ?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I think you are going to have a hard time finding someone to do it. A lot of risk for not much reward. Most seem to rent or buy the tool and do it themselves.

I think back in the day people used a baseball bat... :bowrofl:

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Edgarm8933

Jun 11, 2021
I think you are going to have a hard time finding someone to do it. A lot of risk for not much reward. Most seem to rent or buy the tool and do it themselves.

I think back in the day people used a baseball bat... :bowrofl:

damn ! I’ll have to watch some YouTube videos and just tackle the job myself.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I live on the NW side of chicago, need my fenders rolled and I’ve called like 20 shops who don’t do it and then one I found wants to paint my fenders as well (which I don’t need) I understand paint can crack but don’t feel like paying to paint the fenders aside from rolling them.
Last time I had it done by a friend he said the best way to not have a surprise paint failure is to razor blade a line at the part that’ll be bent and then roll the fender (not fully flat) and then use touch up on the cut.

Reactions: Edgarm8933

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
When I did my old Cobra I trimmed the about a 1/4" of the inner lip, heated with a heat gun, and then massaged it with a dead blow hammer. I started top middle and worked evenly out to the ends.

I’m sure it came out perfect. Your attention to detail is insane and you are patient!

Edgarm8933

Jun 11, 2021
This how far on the tire I rub.

6A1C015E-04C0-4A52-972A-92597499448F.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Edgarm8933

Jun 11, 2021
There’s a guy on Facebook that does fender rolling. It’s like $60 or $80 and he comes to you.
Uses a heat gun, rubber mallet and the Eastwood roller.
Does a pretty good job.

His name is Admir Dew.
Hey thanks a lot ! I contacted Admir and he came over my place and did it for $80. No more rub ! At least with me only, I have to get the wife to ride to see if it rubs with two ppl still or if it’s all good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info