Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
That's on Verizon, not the phone. The carriers have pretty much not given a shit about supporting it. So much so that Google is (supposedly) taking over the rollout.

RCS has been a total clusterfuck and mishandled by all parties.

My 2XL does RCS on both Sprint and TMO... But that might because of FI... And even then it's not always reliable and it only works with two friends lol.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
That's on Verizon, not the phone. The carriers have pretty much not given a shit about supporting it. So much so that Google is (supposedly) taking over the rollout.

RCS has been a total clusterfuck and mishandled by all parties.

My 2XL does RCS on both Sprint and TMO... But that might because of FI... And even then it's not always reliable and it only works with two friends lol.
i'm confused.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just bought this. For 6 bucks, its worth trying.

Well that's neat. Be sure to post an in depth review.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Kind of flimsy but does it's job and holds the phone secure... This will be great for when my Pixel 4 arrives.

IMG_20191021_123754.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So the Pixel 4 reviews are out and the verdict is....great phone ruined by the shit battery (especially on the normal Pixel). As I'm used this, I'm still excited for the phone to arrive. Also, apparently next to ZERO apps support face unlock but that should change come Nov 1, as all devs are required to support it or they cant update their apps....so I just have to go back to manually entering passwords for a handful of app....annoying, but not a deal breaker.

Its mind boggling that Google cant figure out how to do batter life correctly.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
LOLOL

2-4hrs SOT for pixel 4 :bowrofl:

My Nexus 6p has better battery life :rofl:

I think that's on par with my Samsung Nexus....a phone from 2011....

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
So the Pixel 4 reviews are out and the verdict is....great phone ruined by the shit battery (especially on the normal Pixel). As I'm used this, I'm still excited for the phone to arrive. Also, apparently next to ZERO apps support face unlock but that should change come Nov 1, as all devs are required to support it or they cant update their apps....so I just have to go back to manually entering passwords for a handful of app....annoying, but not a deal breaker.

Its mind boggling that Google cant figure out how to do batter life correctly.
That's a fucking deal breaker. Half assed all around.

Thread Info