đź“ź 90's banter - Nextel's, AIM, and Britney Spears Knuckle Children

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Broooo

maxresdefault.jpg

We were at a campground last month and they had the burger as a play thing on the ground in the dog park area, I explained to my kids that McDonald's used to have an outside playground my shitty 5yr old laughed me for playing in a dog playground when I was kid. I swear I'm gonna drop him off at a firehouse

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
We were at a campground last month and they had the burger as a play thing on the ground in the dog park area, I explained to my kids that McDonald's used to have an outside playground my shitty 5yr old laughed me for playing in a dog playground when I was kid. I swear I'm gonna drop him off at a firehouse
LMAOOO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Can we talk about how legit boy meets world was? Obviously i didn't realize it at the time, but man what a quality show for kids to watch.

No wonder kids today are so fucked up. They don't have any good shows geared towards them so they end up watching tranny's on tiktok

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Can we talk about how legit boy meets world was? Obviously i didn't realize it at the time, but man what a quality show for kids to watch.

No wonder kids today are so fucked up. They don't have any good shows geared towards them so they end up watching tranny's on tiktok

I just finished watching this series for the first time. I loved it. They did really drop some legit knowledge in that show.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I don't ever remember hearing faith EVER on Q101...

Q101 going away memories.
Please post any good memories of the station that has brought you so much joy over the years.
Remember when James VanOsdol played "faith" by Limp Bizkit 9 times in a row for the top 9 at nine and was suspended for a week. I thought that shit was the greatest when I was in 8th grade.

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info