TV 90 Day Fiance

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Jasmine needs to get slapped around a bit with her tantrums. She is fraud and mental case I really hope Gino has a prenup cause she is going to clean house. She wants to bring her kids she never raised GTFO go get a job or go ask your x Dan for the money. Plus her insults are un forgiving I would have dropped her the moment the part were she says I have small D and my x fucks better than you.

I said that to my wife. The shit she says you can't come back from. I would have kicked her ass back to Panama the second she told me that shit.

Reactions: The Beast

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
i can't believe a bunch of TCG'ers are in to a 90 day fiance reality show lol. This sounds worse than the smut my wife watches (like the bachelor) but you guys are all about it :ROFLMAO:

I'm shocked myself. I never really watched these shows other than 1 or 2 random ones over the last 10+ years.....but this shit is truly like a bad accident where I can't look away. It is pure smut....and the show is actively stirring up drama at the expense of these people's marriages so its more entertaining

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
i can't believe a bunch of TCG'ers are in to a 90 day fiance reality show lol. This sounds worse than the smut my wife watches (like the bachelor) but you guys are all about it :ROFLMAO:
Boombox Shut Up GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Thread Info