🔧 BUILD Tight lines - 2024 F350 Lariet Diesel edition

General Information

Instead of ordering a truck I got Lucky this past week. These trucks in diesel form are tough to find with decent options. You can find plenty of work trucks. I was kind of putting this on Hiatus because of not finding any that didn’t sell before I could get there, and the fact that an order could possibly take a year to get. I was picking up my F150 from the dealer for an oil change and a recall being completed. As I was paying the garage door opened and 3 brand new off the semi F350’s pulled in. I asked if they were for sale and the sales guy said only 1 was and the other 2 were already sold. To my amazement the one that was for sale had just about everything I wanted and was one of the 3 colors I wanted. This one has a panoramic roof and I really didn’t want that and it doesn’t have the built in scales that I did want. So based on that I was interested. After texting the wife I put a deposit on it, I felt like I was buying a house with the price of these things. We came back and negotiated a bedliner and tint since they weren’t negotiating price much on these since they sell quick. I was also able to pick up a PiN for a XPlan that they accepted. So, we were very happy with the deal and bought it. We have plans to get some sort of crawler hauler or toy hauler in the near future so we needed something bigger than the F150. I would like to thank Nate (@fkurls) for answering a lot of questions for me.
IMG_6829.jpeg
IMG_6830.jpeg
IMG_6832.jpeg

Thread Info