2012 Ford Mustang GT

Up for sale is a 2012 Ford Mustang GT with 118k miles. This GT has black exterior with black leather interior and it sustained minor hail damage in TX. Being from Texas there is absolutely no corrosion or rust anywhere the underside is clean not typical of Midwestern cars.

The options I know of are the Premium trim level which includes leather interior and Shaker 500 sound system, Microsoft Sync, changing interior lights, USB and aux input and Bluetooth. It also has Brembo brakes up front.

Modifications are cold air kit, off road h pipes with Flowmaster cat black, and Hurst shifter. Exterior wise the car has aftermarket rims and a carbon fiber rear spoiler. Car came with a tuner so I assume it has a tune but not sure on how to check. I believe it has lowering springs but being my first experience with S197 I am not sure and I believe an adjustable panhard rod. It has dark window tint on side and rear window (from TX sun).

I wanted a newer Mustang with Coyote engine and this one doesn’t disappoint with power but it’s loud (neighbor window 2 feet off of my driveway) and the shifter close gates has shown me that I should stick with automatics lol

There are small dimples from hail mainly on the hood, roof and some on tailgate. I had planned to replace hood and have PDR work on the roof. Passenger side taillight has a crack.

All power options work and there are no dash lights on except the tire pressure monitor fault message because TPMS sensors are either bad or missing on rims. Car runs and drives good but tires will eventually need to be change because of tread. There are no leaks, smells or tears or stains. I just got 2 new key fob’s cut and programmed that come with this.

Car transporter damaged EVAP canister on bottom side of chassis and I have one OEM ordered that will come with car or will be replaced with time. Car occasionally gives a check fuel lid error message because of damaged EVAP canister.

Review:

Slideshow:

TCG Price is 8900
Contact me at 773 878-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 1quick

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list