💬 OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Today was a trip down memory lane. Bumped into an old biker friend from my youth at a Chipotle, of all places. (Ona side note had the chicken pastor burrito, not bad) Also today got a phone call from an old friend who we both had lifted to shit square bodies. He just moved to FL. He still owns lifted trucks. Got my two tree brain cells firing again…maybe no hot rod. Maybe big truck again.
Think Little Man GIF by MOODMAN

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
So I bought a new microwave 13 months ago to replace an in counter one that came with the house. It shit the bed and the screen died. There basically only one model that fits in the space due to the trim kit for it unless I want to call a countertop and cabinet guy.

When I purchased this thing it was $300 and I happened to buy the 5 year warranty for it for $75 thinking it would last a few years and may come in handy later. I filled a claim and they will reimburse me for $300 but the microwave is $360 now and out of stock.

I’m thinking if I can find it again just buy two and say fuck the warranty. It never seems to work.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info