đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
FirstWorldProblems FirstWorldProblems
What are the dimensions for your garage ?
1710859634215.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
god looks even worse than @Lord Tin Foilhat's garage used to look what is wrong with you
It's pretty bad tbh, here's one side. There's a snowblower and wide ass push mower on the far side of the car

gonna organize the next warm weekend day

IMG_1542.jpeg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Those black flies are brutal. Biting through jeans or wool socks.

It is truly amazing. But FU nature. haha

aside from hiking that random spot i posted, i really didn't see too many.

that spot though, felt like they were biting me through my rain jacket even while wearing bug spray & bug bands

Even the locals were surprised by the lack of them to that point in the year. But I had mentally prepared to deal with it. We had Deet on hand. haha

The weather was perfect. We saw rain one day for 3 hours. Otherwise, it was mid-70s during the day, and it only got down into the mid-50's a few nights. We were there for the summer solstice. So we had a couple of days of full light and saw "dusk" for a couple of hours for the rest of the trip. There were almost no clouds to speak of either. They say you can only see Denali about 10% of the time due to cloud cover. The two days we were closest to it, we had clear skies. I'm not sure what I did in life to deserve it, but I couldn't have wished for a better trip.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I did in one bay, just not all of them because that's kind of overkill

I haven't calculated the (closet) sq footage but I actually think it's bigger than all of the bedrooms upstairs lol

-Plumbing fixtures ordered. Glad this is behind us and we didn't go too crazy on cost, backorders on faucets are a big problem
-Countertops picked, naturally my wife only liked $115/ft quartz. I give up (actually I gave up long ago)
-The place where we would order manufactured cabinets from can't do the island that we want, so we're back to leaning towards the custom guy. It's also been 10 days and we still don't have the renderings so that's kinda weird
-Floors are all chosen but we're not sure where to end the foyer tile or what to use in the half bath off the foyer (wood vs tile), so we're going to wait until the first floor is all framed to make that call

Overall most of the materials are chosen now which is a pretty good feeling. I think the biggest challenge we have next will be designing the closet and trying to stay close to the budget. The master closet is absurd, I haven't calculated the sq footage but I actually think it's bigger than all of the bedrooms upstairs lol

Dat shower

delta-dss-vero-1403ss-403.jpg

Shiba Inu Dog GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Well… worst nightmare came true this morning. Comfortably asleep and put my hands under my pillow only to feel a sharp poke and left pinky tingling. Yup… stung by a fucking scorpion in the bed.
Fuck that, thats enough reason to make me never want to move there
ill take my snow thank you very much
As much as I hate the snow, I agree with you
i'm legitimately never complaining about winter ever again. I basically never even see spiders in my house, much less fucking scorpions

you have no choice but to move. Consider alaska
My brother was stationed there for 3yrs iirc, he fucking hated it with a passion. He was also stationed in Hawaii for the same amount of time and said fuck that place as wel. Both places he said would be cool to vacation, but lot live there
I’d rather get stung weekly than go back to Alaska. Fuck that place,
See above
I love dis car

Need to organize garage terribly…you can’t see the messy parts in this pic lol

View attachment 201116
Deep ass garage
One of my guys, I wont mention his name as a few guys on here know him. He jerked my Rottie off like 20yrs ago on some drunk shit and a dare
Every time my dog saw him after that, he wouldnt leave my guy alone lol

Thread Info