16F7E202-3A1C-486E-9628-92BB98274E6C.png

BF89847A-AE90-4442-9E8D-D62A8D4D5AB1.png

Reactions: Bigturbonotch

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This my guy Reese G. Been knowing him 35 years. He moved to Milwaukee about 10yrs ago and we haven’t talked as much as we should. Mainly because he been on some radical political shit since he moved. He has actually lost a lot of friends over him being black and a Trump supporter. He was a straight gang banging ass nigga when we were coming up. In and out of jail for the dumbest shit. Him and I been locked up together probably a dozen times lol.
I never knew he had an IG until a few days ago. Posted this as I figured you Trump dick riders woukd get a kick out of it. He is 100% black lol. Pro Stock John Pro Stock John you probably see him post on that gang thing on FB. He knows his history better than I do.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
This my guy Reese G. Been knowing him 35 years. He moved to Milwaukee about 10yrs ago and we haven’t talked as much as we should. Mainly because he been on some radical political shit since he moved. He has actually lost a lot of friends over him being black and a Trump supporter. He was a straight gang banging ass nigga when we were coming up. In and out of jail for the dumbest shit. Him and I been locked up together probably a dozen times lol.
I never knew he had an IG until a few days ago. Posted this as I figured you Trump dick riders woukd get a kick out of it. He is 100% black lol. Pro Stock John Pro Stock John you probably see him post on that gang thing on FB. He knows his history better than I do.

tenor2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Up, here.
Wifey woke me up with some ass, good way to start the day.
Coffee on, gonna smoke some bacon, spread some landscaping fabric around then go up to my guys house and work on his grandpa's 50 Chevy truck. Probably smash some beers and catch up with them, it's been a minute since we have seen them.

Thread Info