đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sent the police to my guys crib in Hoffman last night, to do a well being check as he been MIA for a month. I havent talked to him in about a year as we had a falling out, over some dumb shit. But we still fuck with the same circle of people. His Uncle wouldnt let the police in, I have a friend who is LEO call Hoffman to try and get info. The Hoffman cops said there was a smell of death in the house when the uncle opened the door, but couldnt say anything else. Hoffman PD just called me asking if he has any tattoos, told them he had GDN with a pitchfork on his back. I asked why, and they said they cant tell me nothing as I'm not immediate family. I'm assuming the worse.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Sent the police to my guys crib in Hoffman last night, to do a well being check as he been MIA for a month. I havent talked to him in about a year as we had a falling out, over some dumb shit. But we still fuck with the same circle of people. His Uncle wouldnt let the police in, I have a friend who is LEO call Hoffman to try and get info. The Hoffman cops said there was a smell of death in the house when the uncle opened the door, but couldnt say anything else. Hoffman PD just called me asking if he has any tattoos, told them he had GDN with a pitchfork on his back. I asked why, and they said they cant tell me nothing as I'm not immediate family. I'm assuming the worse.
what the fuuuuck...so the uncle may have been in the house with a dead body...possibly for weeks?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
What the fuck is with boomers and reusing plastic containers?

Boomer parts guy had had the same Gatorade bottle for a few weeks. He fucking brings milk in it every day.

What the fuck.
Vegan Dieting GIF

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
What the fuck is with boomers and reusing plastic containers?

Boomer parts guy had had the same Gatorade bottle for a few weeks. He fucking brings milk in it every day.

What the fuck.
The company owner here is CHEAP. He reuses water bottles. Like the ones you buy from a convenience store. He has like 6 or 8 of them that he refills. They have to be a couple years old at this point. They are so wrinkled and creased I don't know how they don't leak. He just keeps using them.

And oh ya, he doesn't believe in washing things with soap and water. Cups, dishes, silverware, etc. He just rinses them under water and air dry them.

screw-top-gettyimages-85210965.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
microplastics all up in those old people

yeti's and white girl stanleys ftw, I basically never drink anything from plastic
I've had re-usable plastic water bottles for ever. Then I switched to stainless when it became reasonably priced. I can only imagine how many bottle of water I would have thrown in recycling over all these years.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
There is still something wrong there. He could call someone for help.

But who knows what his mental capacity is at 90 years old.
Not going to go into details or drag it out, but the uncle may have been scared.

My guys mom passed a few year back, he took it very bad and he fell off. His Mom did fucking everything for him, from cleaning his room to doing his laundry his whole life up until she passed. My Wife and I tried doing what we could to help him do shit on his own. We would send leftovers to him and his uncle so they had a home cooked meal to eat once or twice a week. Taught him how to use the washer/dryer and helped him get thru some paperwork from his moms death shit.
He started fucking some dope fiend bitch that was selling her pussy to get high. She was our guy Bobby BM and he locked up for a murder and never coming home.
She basically moved in with him and thats where him and I had a falling out. He started fucking up bad and I just couldnt help someone who didnt want to help themselves. So after knowing him 35yrs, I cut him out of my life. I say the uncle may have been scared because of this bitch may have threatened him or something. I'm really hoping she is dead in the house and my guy is just paranoid, but why would they ask if he had tats?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Not going to go into details or drag it out, but the uncle may have been scared.

My guys mom passed a few year back, he took it very bad and he fell off. His Mom did fucking everything for him, from cleaning his room to doing his laundry his whole life up until she passed. My Wife and I tried doing what we could to help him do shit on his own. We would send leftovers to him and his uncle so they had a home cooked meal to eat once or twice a week. Taught him how to use the washer/dryer and helped him get thru some paperwork from his moms death shit.
He started fucking some dope fiend bitch that was selling her pussy to get high. She was our guy Bobby BM and he locked up for a murder and never coming home.
She basically moved in with him and thats where him and I had a falling out. He started fucking up bad and I just couldnt help someone who didnt want to help themselves. So after knowing him 35yrs, I cut him out of my life. I say the uncle may have been scared because of this bitch may have threatened him or something. I'm really hoping she is dead in the house and my guy is just paranoid, but why would they ask if he had tats?
If he wasn't talking to the cops, they could now ID him.

Snitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
A few of us on here knew a guy that was fun to hang out with. When his GF left him he took it hard. No matter what anyone may have tried to do to help him, he couldn't get away from drinking. He ended up dying in his house. He lived alone and it took a while for someone to call the cops for a well-being check. Sadly he had a dog that wanted to live. It is sad to think that someone else can have such a negative effect on someone. And that all the help in the world can't undo the damage someone caused.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info