TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Amy Poehler Dancing GIF by Sisters

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
That's what I thought. So do you need to re-file after it passes are will they just send another check like boostedguy05 boostedguy05 said?
On Feb. 21, the IRS released a statement saying they will "automatically make adjustments for those who have already filed so no additional action will be needed by those eligible taxpayers."

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
All my trunk panels for the 71 are fixed (vinyl was peeling). Gotta put that shit back together today, throw my skirts back on, and get the car to Ace today or tomorrow morning. He is going to clean the engine bay, light detail on the interior, wash/hand wax it and polish all my rocker trim and some trim in the engine bay. This is shit I would normally do if it was spring or summer time, but all my shit is put away in the basement for the winter. My garage is still in winter mode as well. Pick it up Wednesday and drive it the quick 8 minute drive to Rosemont from his shop. Some of my guys are like, put that bitch on a trailer and trailer it in. Really MFers, its less than a 10 min drive, it would take me longer to get it on my trailer. Now if its raining, I might have to put a cover on it and have a flat bed run it over.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
The m3 is the 4 door where the m4 is the 2 door.

Not sure why their pricing is so different. Not up to date on the newer models. But I know the older models the 4 door cars had less built and higher demand in the secondary market. It's probably the same with the newer ones too.
You know what, that has to be it. There are a fuck ton of M4's listed and not many M3's. Also checking out the F87 M2's, but those have really held their value.

Found this 6spd CT4V....I might have to stroke the owner!
1709300021133.png

After the first oil change he is selling the car
You think I'll have it that long???
So...4 or 6 years
You're right on there!

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
You know what, that has to be it. There are a fuck ton of M4's listed and not many M3's. Also checking out the F87 M2's, but those have really held their value.

Found this 6spd CT4V....I might have to stroke the owner!
View attachment 198641

You think I'll have it that long???

You're right on there!
That CT4VBW is sexy!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Tough guy, I wonder if you talk to people like that in person.
I fought tooth and nail to defend bun size. I even researched nearby components to say the bun is NOT slider sized.

I went to the restaurant 2x since the discussion and they were closed or all out of meat... I finally got there, got my sandwich and VERIFIED my statement that it's a full sized bun.

Thread Info