đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Been drinking since we got to the hotel room Friday afternoon. Not even a buzz after vodka/crans one after another NYE. Megan woke up trashed, I woke up feeling great.

At the Florida Aquarium and Owen loves it.

Still have 6 days left. No idea what else we’ll do besides pool/beach bum with two kids. Maybe the petting zoo in Tampa.

Work email is blowing up and I’m ignoring all of it. They know I’m on my first real vacation in seven years at this company, and they have consultant help that they had prior to me. Fuck off, I’m off the clock.
Drop a pin.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Screenshot_20240102_133120_Photos.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Been drinking since we got to the hotel room Friday afternoon. Not even a buzz after vodka/crans one after another NYE. Megan woke up trashed, I woke up feeling great.

At the Florida Aquarium and Owen loves it.

Still have 6 days left. No idea what else we’ll do besides pool/beach bum with two kids. Maybe the petting zoo in Tampa.

Work email is blowing up and I’m ignoring all of it. They know I’m on my first real vacation in seven years at this company, and they have consultant help that they had prior to me. Fuck off, I’m off the clock.
If you're in the Tampa area and are up for a little drive, you can go check out the manatee. They love to gather in the warm waters of the electric company water runoff. Especially this time of year.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I think there's a pretty good chance I may never get actual drunk again. Last time was april 2021. Got pretty buzzed at my kid's bday party last november (2022) as well, but not drunk

NYE I had a beer during the day, martini before dinner, glass of wine with my steak. Didn't feel much of a buzz and it fucked my sleep all up. No thanks.

I'm a twice a year drunk anymore...maybe. Shit just hurts too much anymore and it's not worth the lost productivity.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
currently have zero trips planned

wife is trying to convince me to go to naples next month. It would be warm and almost free (would stay with SIL) so that may end up happening

now that trip is fucking FREE and you're still hestitating?

this mother fucker

wah i have to be in my brand new 15,000 square foot megamansion for two whole months and my wife wants to drag me to naples for vacation waaaa

Wah GIF

imma slap you next time i see you

slap GIF

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
anyone else catch that natty gas smell yesterday afternoon?

The smell is coming from Iowa…. How big is that fucking leak?!

Thread Info