IMG_1144.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Mr_Roboto and Jon01

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Morning gang happy Friday.

Off today, going to capitalize on the weather and weekend and try to knock the yard back into shape.
Step 1, gonna help wifey lay a shit load of landscaping fabric.
Then got 2 pallets of mulch to go pick up and spread around, then go get a few trees and get them planted.
If there's time run back to farm to get the tractor and start scraping off pad for shed in back yard.
Probably won't get back to farm but hey gotta have goals.

Reactions: FESTER665

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I saw that on the news app last night. The very first thing I thought of was sexual. Like do they have a pussy, if so when he is fucking are they both moaning. Or whats the other one do while the wife is getting face fucked
Can one breathe for them both so the gagging can go on and on?
But, not much of a throat there so do they have a gag reflex?

So many questions that need answered.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
i'm gonna owe a lot on taxes. faaaaaack

Damn, thanks for bringing that up. I havent even dropped my shit off yet to my guy.
I have been procrastinating because I have had to pay last few years ( don’t even get me started ) my Mom gave me her newer accountant’s number gonna give this dewd a try this year. Need to make appointment.

Reactions: Jon01

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Just got offered Bad Bunny tix for tonight for free. But they are on the floor at the UC. Meaning you’re standing the whole time and if you go take a piss, good luck getting back to your spot. I'd love to go, but I'm not doing the floor, also my back would be wrecked standing that long.
“Demon…”

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
A couple of weeks ago wifey and I were out at the nursery, she decided to buy a river birch clump and a flowering dogwood tree.
Today we went to get them, while I was tracking down a skid loader operator to dig them out of the pile she started wandering around the clearance area while the dude sold her a whole pile of shit for cheap - Jimy Bilmo Jimy Bilmo would be proud, got all this for $283...less than the retail on just one of the oaks.

PXL_20240329_235034752.MP.jpg
PXL_20240329_235043442.jpg

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
A couple of weeks ago wifey and I were out at the nursery, she decided to buy a river birch clump and a flowering dogwood tree.
Today we went to get them, while I was tracking down a skid loader operator to dig them out of the pile she started wandering around the clearance area while the dude sold her a whole pile of shit for cheap - Jimy Bilmo Jimy Bilmo would be proud, got all this for $283...less than the retail on just one of the oaks.

View attachment 202410View attachment 202411
Good haul, and nicely priced. Shalom.

• Love
Reactions: Jon01

Thread Info