Niche score of 2,363
5 years ago i was by mountains

1711541247666.png

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017

Accord has been great so far. In for tinting today

Wife is gone for the weekend, so I’m not sure what I’ll do with myself. Work has been absolute chaos as I try to transition off my old job, and new job is ramping up. Another couple months of this, going to be a tough slog, but hopefully after all is done, things will slow down immensely.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

Wife is gone for the weekend, so I’m not sure what I’ll do with myself. Work has been absolute chaos as I try to transition off my old job, and new job is ramping up. Another couple months of this, going to be a tough slog, but hopefully after all is done, things will slow down immensely.
Did you end up in a hybrid? You still talk to Nick?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

judd apatow comedy GIF

WHATUP DUDE

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
We find out when it's on the check.

We just started doing real performance reviews 3 years ago. It's all wonky as each year the system has changed. We finally got a trur HR team 4 years ago, and they are a joke. Before it was handled by our Comptroller.
I think I finally convinced our IT director to start doing reviews for all the IT sections. I asked my boss "how am I supposed to ask for a raise when all the shit I've done isn't covered and I'm just left sitting her with my dick in my hand?"

We also got a 3% raise for the first time but it was department wide. So. Cool I guess.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I think I finally convinced our IT director to start doing reviews for all the IT sections. I asked my boss "how am I supposed to ask for a raise when all the shit I've done isn't covered and I'm just left sitting her with my dick in my hand?"

We also got a 3% raise for the first time but it was department wide. So. Cool I guess.
This new company has just done COL adjustments for 3 years now, and no formal reviews (because what value would that provide if it's not tied to a merit raise). As much as I hated the last company's review process, I did like having specific goals that I could exceed to justify a bigger merit raise. Nobody here even does performance reviews unless you have someone on a PIP.

It's weird but overall still much much better than the last company.

Thread Info