Real Name
Joel
:rofl: wire wheels

EA435B62-B239-4F02-9DBD-3EAD3DB06627.jpeg

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Up. Here. Coffee brewing, wifey in shower.
Last 2 days of my sabbatical.
Today I gotta head to the farm, change some trail camera batteries and run the trickle chargers on stuff for a while so they're good and ready when the cold comes.
Then have a few things to finish around the house - caulk some trim, fuck with a couple electrical boxes and an outlet that won't work in the basement bathroom.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Up. Here. Coffee brewing, wifey in shower.
Last 2 days of my sabbatical.
Today I gotta head to the farm, change some trail camera batteries and run the trickle chargers on stuff for a while so they're good and ready when the cold comes.
Then have a few things to finish around the house - caulk some trim, fuck with a couple electrical boxes and an outlet that won't work in the basement bathroom.
How’s the shower head?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My driver thats ALWAYS late just called and guess what, he is running late. His excuse today, my car doors were frozen shut. I asked him how did that happen, because mine were fine and everyone else at the whse this morning didnt have that issue. He said, "WTF, do you think I'm lying". I replied, well unless you washed your car about 10pm last night, I just dont see how that happened, and even then I'd doubt it. He hung up on me after that lmmfao

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Farmin, cold as a MF out here.
Happy to see batteries on my Duramax, grandpa's pickup and the Scout are all up thanks to the trickle chargers.
C10 is dead as a doornail tho, gonna give it a bump with the real charger and put the tender off of grandpa's pickup on it.
Then back to town, Mexican grocery store and chores.

Thread Info