đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
WFH today, too fucking cold out to go to work lol. Slow day anyway so woulda WFH regardless.

Anyone know if I could package up my trim from my 71 in a box or like a 5' long PVC tube and check it as baggage on a plane?
It would weigh less than 20lbs. People check golf clubs and skis which are bulkier and heavier.
RT airfare to Miami right now is like $86, wouldnt mind a Thursday night-Monday morning get away at those prices.

If you want to use cardboard I just ordered some telescoping boxes here at work that should arrive today:

I should be able to spare a few if they might be an okay fit for your trim?

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
If you want to use cardboard I just ordered some telescoping boxes here at work that should arrive today:

I should be able to spare a few if they might be an okay fit for your trim?
No shit, those might actually work. Let me check with Spirit Airlines, but either way if I ship them via UPS or fly them down there I think those boxes will work out perfectly. Thanks dude

Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I was once on a flight that had an entire hockey team on it, each of whom had bags as big as I am, so I can't imagine that would be a problem.
I was just on Spirits website and they mentioned every thing except car parts lol. Hockey equipment, bikes, golf clubs, surfboards etc.
I'll have to give them a call

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Just ordered the paint shop 3 football pizzas for lunch on Friday. Each pizza is 16x28, that should be plenty for 15 guys.

giphy.gif

Thread Info