đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR - glacier spring water discounted.

View attachment 99589
giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
You are literally the only person on the planet ive ever heard say the GT350 Tremec is junk. Dont go all FirstWorldProblems N20GT talking shit about problems that dont exist for the car. :bowrofl:
It is expensive
And it is slow
And it does have engine problems

That’s all I’ve really said

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Would a gringo like me have any issues? Like communicating, intimidation, etc? I really should learn more Spanish. At least basic conversational.
Buying property in Mexico is a slippery slope for Americans. Some crazy shit like Americans cant buy within 50 miles of the ocean/sea. My Buddies dad explained it one night while we were all drinking, so thats kind of what I remember. Some other shit too about Mexicans are only allowed to own property for 50 or 100 years then have to sell or pass it on to a family member. IZZy IZZy probably knows what I'm talking about. If and when we buy in Maztalan, it will not be in my name. It will go in my buddies parents name or his name. Then the Wife and I will apply for dual citizenship and we can then legally own near the water.
You would be surprised how much English is spoken in bigger towns, so you would be perfectly fine. Mexico is like anywhere else, stay out of other peoples business and and you will be fine. Go poking around where you dont belong or start asking questions that you shouldnt be. Then you deserve everything and anything that happens to you.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Buying property in Mexico is a slippery slope for Americans. Some crazy shit like Americans cant buy within 50 miles of the ocean/sea. My Buddies dad explained it one night while we were all drinking, so thats kind of what I remember. Some other shit too about Mexicans are only allowed to own property for 50 or 100 years then have to sell or pass it on to a family member. IZZy IZZy probably knows what I'm talking about. If and when we buy in Maztalan, it will not be in my name. It will go in my buddies parents name or his name. Then the Wife and I will apply for dual citizenship and we can then legally own near the water.
You would be surprised how much English is spoken in bigger towns, so you would be perfectly fine. Mexico is like anywhere else, stay out of other peoples business and and you will be fine. Go poking around where you dont belong or start asking questions that you shouldnt be. Then you deserve everything and anything that happens to you.
Ive heard about it but not sure on the details, in Mexico there is always a way as long as you got $$

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info