đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1631294617052.png

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
One day when i have a cool car i'll prob do the montana plate deal. Hyoooge money to be saved doing that.

My friend did it with his R8, paid like $900 all-in for the corporation setup, plates, and registration. If he'd have registered it in indiana the taxes alone would have been $10k+

tell me more about this Montana plate deal, fucking hate Illinois so much I’ll fucking rock Montana plates idgaf

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
How long before colleges are non existent and it's all via computers and no more campuses and the student debt gets cut the fuck down
Sooner than later is my guess.
TCG ballers up in here talking about 350K salaries and marked up GT500’s. Speaking of which, where’s Shawn? Did that kid get ahold of his dad?
No clue, I think I freaked him out when I told him to give me his dads number.
They havent been out front since that day
The Beast The Beast is the only baller in here
The Beast is a legit baller and sitting on a few million if not more
Go for the Slim Jim plan. Work long enough to have enough positive equity to sell it all off (liquidate) and leave the country (be an ex-pat). Like $200,000 will get you a nice condo in the Caribbean. Just need enough after that to sustain yourself. The USD goes pretty far down there.
Thats our plan, although we might buy the condo or small home in the next few years. I think I've mentioned it before. One of my best friends Dad just retired and is probably heading to the Maztalan area in the next couple of years (he has Mexican Citizenship and his son my friend has dual). The 3 of us are talking about buying a few condos or small homes near the ocean (walking distance or short 10 min car) ride. His Mom and Dad will live in one and we will AirBnb ours or rent them out until we retire.
My sister in law is a doctor. Got all school paid for as a signing bonus if she stays 5 years and gets paid close to $300k a year. Works 14 days a month.
The Wifes cousin married a chick that just became a NICU Dr at Rush I believe. She did something very similar, I know her out of pocket tuition was peanuts as she signed a contract. Her portion of the tuition is already paid off. She said the 1st 3yrs she will make decent money, but after that she said she will be making over $300k.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
mostly they're junk because they're overpriced and slow. The reliability issues just compound that.

I’ve also thought about the 13-14 GT500’s, but I’m guessing they’re not as refined due to the lack of an IRS. I’d also like a car that I could take to a few track events at Autobahn.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Thats our plan, although we might buy the condo or small home in the next few years. I think I've mentioned it before. One of my best friends Dad just retired and is probably heading to the Maztalan area in the next couple of years (he has Mexican Citizenship and his son my friend has dual). The 3 of us are talking about buying a few condos or small homes near the ocean (walking distance or short 10 min car) ride. His Mom and Dad will live in one and we will AirBnb ours or rent them out until we retire.
Would a gringo like me have any issues? Like communicating, intimidation, etc? I really should learn more Spanish. At least basic conversational.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Sooner than later is my guess.

No clue, I think I freaked him out when I told him to give me his dads number.
They havent been out front since that day

The Beast is a legit baller and sitting on a few million if not more

The Wifes cousin married a chick that just became a NICU Dr at Rush I believe. She did something very similar, I know her out of pocket tuition was peanuts as she signed a contract. Her portion of the tuition is already paid off. She said the 1st 3yrs she will make decent money, but after that she said she will be making over $300k.

giphy.gif

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012

Thread Info