đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
2nd job’s base effjuanfiddy with a 5.0 is making me want a Lariat 5.0 something FIERCE. Holy fuck that truck shits and gets.

Yaj Yak Yaj Yak tell me I’m stupid

it's fun having a truck that gets out of it's own way.

then throw intake/exhaust and an e85 tune in it and go high 12's 1quick 1quick style.

sounds pretty fucking awesome to me.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

It really seems to me that the tundra guys have a hyper inflated sense of their truck's capabilities, so i'm not even a little bit surprised to see this. The amount of guys I've seen claim that their tundra "can tow as much as a domestic HD truck" is legit disturbing

Ummm no...your truck is a dinosaur

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
WFH, fuck driving in this shit
Read last week in news where a small family owned Mexican restaurant was struggling(imagine that) and that their landlord wasn't even fixing the heat for them, they're a little behind on rent... So I ordered 2 dinners last night and sure as shit they're working their asses off in coats and hoodies. Super friendly, super nice. Burritos were OK. I'll make it a bi weekly stop.
Thats wassup, support your small local businesses.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Just going to put this here

image.jpg

Beach day

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
it's fun having a truck that gets out of it's own way.

then throw intake/exhaust and an e85 tune in it and go high 12's 1quick 1quick style.

sounds pretty fucking awesome to me.
Converter and spray it into the low 11’s
Shit would be a stock dad dick truck and I'd be perfectly happy with it.

:unsure:

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It really seems to me that the tundra guys have a hyper inflated sense of their truck's capabilities, so i'm not even a little bit surprised to see this. The amount of guys I've seen claim that their tundra "can tow as much as a domestic HD truck" is legit disturbing

Ummm no...your truck is a dinosaur

i mean, you could find a pic like this for any brand.

Thread Info