Seriously do love The Scat
giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Lol. They go alright.

Had a old guy(handicap sticker) with a brand new one still paper plate showing off in front of me. He def got the distance on me but just barely shook me off his ass....

If I paid $50k+ for a car that couldn't absolutely leave a 100k mile $13k car in the dust id be salty as fuck
Congrats!!!

You almost beat a Scat Pack...

Welcome to the club!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
View attachment 54438

Yeah, Id drive that for sure.... :rofl:
Probably my next but the HC, will wait a year or so for prices to come down though
I cant afford any of this new shit so Im stuck in Ford escape with a Cobra in pieces land. :bowrofl:
You could if you really wanted to. Sell Cobra and Cobra motor, thats your down payment to make the monthly note affordable.
Live your life bro, you only have one.
TCG group Scat Pack purchase
Thought that happened a couple of years ago. Didnt we have like 3 or 4 guys all buy them within a few months.
Was some kind of crazy incentives on them at the time.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
You could if you really wanted to. Sell Cobra and Cobra motor, thats your down payment to make the monthly note affordable.
Agree 1000%, life is short, don't tie up all your cash in something that just holds the garage floor down. Sell it all and buy something you can enjoy on the reg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Ive debated this a few times. I think having a coyote swapped 1993 Cobra would be more fun than a new car sometimes, then remember it would still be a 1993 car and a new car would have a ton more creature comforts... Then I waiver back and forth for two weeks and nothing happens. :bowrofl:

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Ive debated this a few times. I think having a coyote swapped 1993 Cobra would be more fun than a new car sometimes, then remember it would still be a 1993 car and a new car would have a ton more creature comforts... Then I waiver back and forth for two weeks and nothing happens. :bowrofl:
Sad truth, old cars are just not very fun to drive

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info