Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Ahhhhhhhhh, the 2:15am piss and now I can't sleep.

Wonderful

giphy.gif

That's about the time I fell asleep.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yes, I too am looking forward to Thursday and Friday off next week.

Even excited about Da Bears getting crushed by the Lions
Aka Turkey day Toilet Bowl
We were thinking of going to that game, but decided not to since we were going to GB. I like going to games in Detroit, its a nice stadium.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Maaaaad jelly
I get three weeks of vacation and a few floating holidays. I only used a week of vacation back in April when I drove to Colorado so have to burn the rest or lose it. Maximizing days off using the holidays available :) I normally use at least a week of that for track days, like when going to RA. But didn't do that this year so had more left over.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I get three weeks of vacation and a few floating holidays. I only used a week of vacation back in April when I drove to Colorado so have to burn the rest or lose it. Maximizing days off using the holidays available :) I normally use at least a week of that for track days, like when going to RA. But didn't do that this year so had more left over.
What org do you normally ride with? I also missed RA this year for the first time since I started going in 2016.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I have been with STT since I started back in 2004 or 2005.
Nice, are you a coach? I rode solely with STT for a number of years, then started branching out in order to get more days at Putnam. I love that track.

Also not a huge fan of ACC or Grattan and those are a couple of STT's big hitters. I actually did the math last year...75% of STT's track days were at Tally, Barber, ACC, and Grattan
damn, connie was stilll in JR High way back then.
Almost, graduated HS in '06

Thread Info