đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Fairly busy weekend as well. Kids trampoline party on saturday. My little one loved it

20190914_165859.jpg

Sunday I picked up an old box TV cabinet to convert into our entertainment cabinet. Took out the TV stand portion, took out some extra drawers and added shelving. Next up is to add 2- 120mm fans in the top for air ventilation while keeping the doors closed. Hell of a deal for $40 + $15 in wood/supplies. Solid piece, was fucking heavy to move.

Tonight is either going to be date night if I can get a sitter or finishing the final top row of the fireplace rock.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Recovery mode from my bachelor party on Saturday....went to Gat Guns and did some shooting, shot my buddies AR and also rented a SCAR. Then went to the pistol range and shot my old Walther a little bit, but mostly shot my buddies 1911, 9MM XDM, and Sig P229 .40...went back to another buddies house, drank a shit load of beer, grilled some steaks, then closed down Scores at 5 AM.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Recovery mode from my bachelor party on Saturday....went to Gat Guns and did some shooting, shot my buddies AR and also rented a SCAR. Then went to the pistol range and shot my old Walther a little bit, but mostly shot my buddies 1911, 9MM XDM, and Sig P229 .40...went back to another buddies house, drank a shit load of beer, grilled some steaks, then closed down Scores at 5 AM.

How'd you like the AR?

That's how I got started, went and shot my buddies AR, next thing I know Im surfing around on Seekin's website looking at crazy parts. :bowrofl:

I like being able to shoot 75 yards at GAT but the range is just so dark and dingy, I wish Fox Valley had a 75 yard range to shoot at.

SCAR's are so damn expensive it's crazy, and now that someone pointed it out to me, is all I can see is an UGG boot for a stock on them. ?

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
How'd you like the AR?

That's how I got started, went and shot my buddies AR, next thing I know Im surfing around on Seekin's website looking at crazy parts. :bowrofl:

I like being able to shoot 75 yards at GAT but the range is just so dark and dingy, I wish Fox Valley had a 75 yard range to shoot at.

SCAR's are so damn expensive it's crazy, and now that someone pointed it out to me, is all I can see is an UGG boot for a stock on them. ?

I liked the AR...it only had the iron sites, so it was a pain to shoot any further than like 30 yds, but it was fun. I'm not in a big rush to go out and get one yet. I'll get out with my buddy again and put some more rounds through it, and see if it's worth it.

Honestly, none of us really felt the SCAR was any better than the AR. It had the holographic site, which was cool, but it shot very similar to the AR.

Reactions: FESTER665

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Quick question.
Some lady sideswiped me in my Grand Am. Going like 10 mph. Near a stop light. Minor damage. She admitted fault. Last Saturday. We exchanged information. I didn’t call the police. She already had her insurance agent call me. And the agent said Safeco Insurance will call and set everything up. To get my car fixed.
Should I not call my insurance yet? Wait to see if her insurance takes care of everything. I have Progressive.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Quick question.
Some lady sideswiped me in my Grand Am. Going like 10 mph. Near a stop light. Minor damage. She admitted fault. Last Saturday. We exchanged information. I didn’t call the police. She already had her insurance agent call me. And the agent said Safeco Insurance will call and set everything up. To get my car fixed.
Should I not call my insurance yet? Wait to see if her insurance takes care of everything. I have Progressive.
Get estimate. And asked to be payed out. Then go rent a lady
I always call my agent and let her know I had an accident but I am not processing a claim. She likes that. Its a good CYA move.
I hope she's 9/10 and that Mrs. Emerballs also makes eyes at. Otherwise stop it. :Bowrofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Well, they’re suppose to call back within 48 hours. I’ll wait to see what they say.

The agent claims they will give me a lot of body shops to choose from too. I’ll believe it when I see it.

pick whateverthefuck shop you want. don't go off of what they say whatsoever.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I agree. I’ll see what and which body shops they offer first. If I’m not happy. I’ll call my insurance

you can use "their insurance" and your shop still.

so many misconceptions with this shit.

It will buff right out. It’s minor but I’m no auto body expert. Lol.
i actually think it will... well enough.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
picks of your car.. check
picks of her car.. check.

picks of her.. FAIL.

and its a grand am, that little scuff wont hurt the resale. take the money and profit, but first they will LOW BALL the hell out of you on a repair, get at least 2 estimates and high ball them for more money.

also, i've always gave my insureance a heads up about an accident, even if i was doing everything through theirs. just in case things go south, its a quick call, hey i need you to take over and do your thing that i give you money for.

Thread Info