đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I actually might ditch tapa. It doesn't handle xen as flawless as it does vb. But I gots to troubleshoot first.

You shouldve heard my damn iPad going nuts last night loading up threads on tapa as they were being imported. I was playing RDO with boostedguy05 boostedguy05 and trying to shut up the tablet at the same time... HAHA

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
neverforget.png

Checking out the image hosting and because it's the right day to post it....

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Had septic pumped yesterday....guy told me the pipe going from one tank to the other was sinking and needed to be lifted. He quoted $300 to do it.

Decided to try it myself, told myself I will give myself 30mins. If I can dig and hit the pipe by then, I'll just do it myself. If not, I helped the dude start the hole.. well I hit it within 30 mins and just did it myself. Put gravel and brick under the T connection to level it out. Took about 2 hours total to dig, level and refill. Good to go for now.

signal-2019-09-10-182232.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Had septic pumped yesterday....guy told me the pipe going from one tank to the other was sinking and needed to be lifted. He quoted $300 to do it.

Decided to try it myself, told myself I will give myself 30mins. If I can dig and hit the pipe by then, I'll just do it myself. If not, I helped the dude start the hole.. well I hit it within 30 mins and just did it myself. Put gravel and brick under the T connection to level it out. Took about 2 hours total to dig, level and refill. Good to go for now.

View attachment 41934

Was debating putting in a sprinkler system later this fall or next spring and am debating trying to do it myself or just paying some company to come and pull the lines through the grass... Decisions, Decisions.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info