đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I have a race setup with a guy at work that has a stock hellcat and he thinks he is hot shit but I can probably take him even on old drag radials
Chances are he doesnt know how to drive that HC or any rwd car with that power, most owners dont. Should be an easy win for you imo

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
One year in business today
IMG_2454.png

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Had to rent a car from SAT short notice on Monday and only Avis had availability. I don’t usually rent with them so went to the counter and they put me in what I thought was a new Tacoma. Got to it and figured out it was a 2023. It was past midnight at that point so I just took it and left. What a crap driving vehicle - it’s all I can say. Had about 6 hours behind the wheel so enough for my legs to hurt a couple times from the strange seating and annoyed by everything else about it.

Fast forward to this morning at ORD, had a reservation and was trying to find something unique or interesting to drive home in the emerald aisle. I see a black Tacoma that looked a lot like what I had rented earlier in the week so I instinctively went in the other direction. Couldn’t find anything that looked fun so walked back by the Tacoma to notice it was a 2024. Same spec as the 2023 - TRD Offroad. Decided to give it a whirl. What a big step forward in every way. Turbo 4 actually maintains speed on the highway and a lot less tramming around and ride was more composed. Less like a cartoon character of a truck. I suppose it’s not so hard to take such a big leap forward when you’re moving from 20 year old technology.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Had to rent a car from SAT short notice on Monday and only Avis had availability. I don’t usually rent with them so went to the counter and they put me in what I thought was a new Tacoma. Got to it and figured out it was a 2023. It was past midnight at that point so I just took it and left. What a crap driving vehicle - it’s all I can say. Had about 6 hours behind the wheel so enough for my legs to hurt a couple times from the strange seating and annoyed by everything else about it.

Fast forward to this morning at ORD, had a reservation and was trying to find something unique or interesting to drive home in the emerald aisle. I see a black Tacoma that looked a lot like what I had rented earlier in the week so I instinctively went in the other direction. Couldn’t find anything that looked fun so walked back by the Tacoma to notice it was a 2024. Same spec as the 2023 - TRD Offroad. Decided to give it a whirl. What a big step forward in every way. Turbo 4 actually maintains speed on the highway and a lot less tramming around and ride was more composed. Less like a cartoon character of a truck. I suppose it’s not so hard to take such a big leap forward when you’re moving from 20 year old technology.

Toyota seating is shit. Have a Lexus 2006 ES330 and the seating position sucks. Currently have a Lexus ES 350 F Sport and the seating position is not much better.

Reliable vehicles but not as comfortable as other manufacturers

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Toyota seating is shit. Have a Lexus 2006 ES330 and the seating position sucks. Currently have a Lexus ES 350 F Sport and the seating position is not much better.

Reliable vehicles but not as comfortable as other manufacturers
Nothing beats the SEL on SHO wheels..

Thread Info