wanted: crown vic p71

01BlkGTGP

Regular
Oct 1, 2008
chicago
I have a 96 with 89k with a new alternator, intake manifold, radiator,thermostat....it has a slight leak on the trans pan gasket but I have another one but I haven't found the time to replace it, but the leak isn't bad at all its just that I know its there and it bothers me..I'm taking best offer on that car the way it sits I'm looking for 1700 kinda firm....I also have a 90 accord with 229k on the body and about 50k ish on the motor and trans, I did all the fluids on it and put some tires on it and a stock exhaust the only problems it has is a cracked windshield, inside passenger door handle is broke and the typical honda rust and I'm asking 1600 obo

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
if your still looking, there is an 09 i believe in downers grove on Ogden ave for sale. its black with white front doors. let me know and i can go past and get a pic.
if you could get me a phone number, that'd be great!!
theres one up here in mchenry- but its at a shady used car lot- window says 3500.
you know what year it is? what dealer, phone number?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info