WTB regal gs or grand prix gtp that needs engine

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Its a black 4 door that James has, interior is mint, exterior is decent. Paint is in good shape, but the hood is dented up and the driver side rear corner got lightly hit. It has 3 polished tq star wheels and one of the other 5 spokes, and already has a walbro installed in the tank (since i dont have time to drop my tank). The trans is ok, but the motor needs work. If I were him id let it go for $1000, plus you get a backup trans. Ill let him speak more though since im just talking out of my ass on the price.

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Its a black 4 door that James has, interior is mint, exterior is decent. Paint is in good shape, but the hood is dented up and the driver side rear corner got lightly hit. It has 3 polished tq star wheels and one of the other 5 spokes, and already has a walbro installed in the tank (since i dont have time to drop my tank). The trans is ok, but the motor needs work. If I were him id let it go for $1000, plus you get a backup trans. Ill let him speak more though since im just talking out of my ass on the price.

is that new damage or just the previous repair?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info