Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
1. Bourne was shot, he was bleeding, and ended up floating IN THE OCEAN...and not a single predator came and ate his ass. Sharks can detect blood at sizeable distances. Always bothered me (not enough to gripe of course but its kind of a glaring problem when you stop and think about it).

2. The end of the movie where Jason uses the fat dude to break his fall as he plummets through the stairwell...also, the sound of a gun cocking when he shoots the guy on the stairs always makes me giggle.

Other than that, I feel its the strongest of the 3 originals.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
1. Bourne was shot, he was bleeding, and ended up floating IN THE OCEAN...and not a single predator came and ate his ass. Sharks can detect blood at sizeable distances. Always bothered me (not enough to gripe of course but its kind of a glaring problem when you stop and think about it).

2. The end of the movie where Jason uses the fat dude to break his fall as he plummets through the stairwell...also, the sound of a gun cocking when he shoots the guy on the stairs always makes me giggle.

Other than that, I feel its the strongest of the 3 originals.

i think realistically it's a 1/4 mile for sharks and i'm not sure how many predators out there are already seeking injured animals, plus we're bigger and weirder than what they are used to, so i don't think #1 is too crazy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info